The $FROG coin - be the dog killer coin and become the #1 memecoin in the crypto market!

Summary
With Sushiswap, the FROGNATION is almost complete. Dani and the team are creating the best Defi ecosystem in the crypto space, built by frogs, for the frogs. But… there is one piece missing.

Let’s recap:

1. Sushiswap as the Multichain AMM & DEX
  2. Abracadabra will allow liquidity to be deployed across all meaningful pairs cross-chain
  3. Popsicle with leverage and tech will allow executing always at the best price MIM pairs relative to any other market
  4. Wonderland will funnel growth and invest earnings from the ecosystem

(I mean, if you are not bullish on the entire ecosystem, then NGMI)

My proposal is to create the $FROG coin. With a 1B supply, $FROG will be the memecoin of the Frognation community! With no apparent utility, the $FROG will aim to be the dog killer coin and become the #1 memecoin in the crypto market!

Why is community so important?
Dogecoin has one of the largest and most active communities in the cryptocurrency world. This community has come together to fund a number of charitable efforts and other projects. They even managed to sponsor a NASCAR.

Dogecoin was created as a joke but eventually found a purpose. The Dogecoin community has catapulted DOGE to cult status.

As humans, we each have a unique self-narrative: “we tell ourselves a story about who we are, what others are like, how the world works, and therefore how one does (or does not) belong in order to maximize self.”

A community must have a clear ideology – a set of beliefs about what it stands for – a vision of the world as it should be rather than how it is, that aligns with what we believe. And this is: FUCK VCs

Air drop for $TIME holders - tiers

Are you sick of 6,6ers (even they are beneficial to the treasury), are you a small frog that only holds 0.1 TIME? No worries, I got you covered:

Let me introduce the tier $FROG airdrop

TOTAL SUPPLY = 1B billion

• 80% liquidity
  • 10% airdrop $TIME holders
  • 5% Wonderland treasury
  • 5% private sale for $sushi $ice $spell holders

10% AIRDROP: 100M token to be distributed among $TIME holders on a 1:1 ratio * (3,3) index

What does this mean?

• The airdrop will be distributed equally regardless of the amount of TIME. So the small frog will have an equal share of $FROG as a whale with 1200 TIME
  • (3,3) should be rewarded. At the end of the day, this is a game theory. You sell = you. hurt the protocol. You hodl = we both win.
    So for every day you have been 3,3 the amount of $FROG you will receive will be exponentially higher (I’ll leave this calculation to a fellow frog with a higher IQ).
    An OG $TIME holder (have staked since September) will receive a higher allocation vs a guy who has been selling rebases and is staked for 2 days in a row

What kind of token, chain (not ETH) etc will be better explained for RFC request

What do you think??

2 Likes

Sounds good at first.

But I feel like all the meme coins end up in some kind of rug pull at the end.

This may harm the sincerity of the frog nation(i.e. it’s spirit “people matter” etc) to public.

This will benefit first comers in the short term, but definitely would harm frog nation in the long term.

So I would say good idea but not for us :wink:

5 Likes

I agree with @kimo, this does sound good first.

I even thought about it myself a couple of weeks ago, and I came to the same conclusion that creating such a coin does run the risk of hurting the sincerity of the Frog Nation movement.

Frog Nation is based on PeopleMaxi ideology, which literally means nothing is above the people. We’re all equal in this space and there’s room for everyone— “Frogs hop chains and Frogs help Frogs.”

The problem with crafting a meme coin with a limited supply and branding it a “dog coin killer” is that it is disingenuous and harms the purity of Frog Nation.

Although, I’m not against the idea of a Frog Coin idea I am against arbitrary assignments of value as dictated by market economics and the role they may play in potentially harming the Frog Nation’s reputation.

Again, we do have a common ideology and it’s not “Fuck VC’s,” as this is more of the motivation behind the #OccupyDeFi initiative. Our ideology is #PeopleMaxi.

Personally, I don’t think this topic is a matter of DAO discussion but I can’t say that it’s completely irrelevant.

It’s awesome that you’re coming up with ideas that you think are cool, and I think if you find a way to rethink some of the motivations behind this you might find a way to accomplish this is an awesome way! I definitely wish you luck.

3 Likes

Thats why you let it out into the wild and let the FOMO kick in and after it wears off then introduce FROGGYnfts.io the NFT ecosystem built for $FROGs and the $Frog token will be the token for the platform. Like how I Tarantino’d that shit?