The Future of Time Wonderland: 80,000% APY or Something More Realistic? (proposal)

Overview

First of all, I would like to say that wonderland is one of my most significant holdings. I am a massive believer in Time’s community, not the te[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• Agree With This Proposal
  • I DO NOT Agree With This Proposal
    [/poll]
    am anymore. I am the manager of a private group called (Time Sharks) combined of investors who hold a considerable amount of Time. I am here to write this detailed investment to add more improvement to the Professor’s proposal. Mine was much longer, but I found “Professor,” and I have many similarities, so this is how I would make a more detailed investment plan.

My background is in the investment industry, public and private equity, currently located in Miami. I worked briefly at a hedge fund. However, I soon realized the hierarchy system was not for me. Moreover learned how the system was rigged against the small players—now managing a partnership working with high net worth Saudi and American Investors.

I am considering a person I recommend adding to the oversight committee team acquaintance, a partner at a top merger and acquisition law firm in the United States with over 40 years of experience in restructuring companies and bankruptcy and on the Board of many profits/nonprofit organizations. He is a notable fighter, so I don’t wish to disclose his name until the discussion on this proposal goes further.

I initially invested in wonderland because I liked Dania’s vision. I like the robust and diverse community. I believe the project has vast potential in my initial research, and the only risk is (founder/management risk). However, I think this project has substantial upside potential if the proper management is in place.

Just a few red flags about the project:

• The team wants to Windup the project for no reason. Since We found the CFO to be a felon, the standard procedure is to get a new CFO and continue building! Why shut down!
  • We discovered that there is a massive conflict of interest. That is all I can say for now.
  • In the case of Quadriga, the team was buying/leveraging a large amount of “Quadriga fake money” and trading against their clients by plumbing and dumping the price or making fake limit orders. The similarity of the event makes me wonder, is this what’s happening to Time through multiple wallets? Pumping and dumping the price or making fake limit orders.

Just a few red flags about the project:

• The team wants to Windup the project for no reason. Since We found the CFO to be a felon, the standard procedure is to get a new CFO and continue building! Why shut down!
  • We discovered that there is a massive conflict of interest. That is all I can say for now.
  • In the case of Quadriga, the team was buying/leveraging a large amount of “Quadriga fake money” and trading against their clients by plumbing and dumping the price or making fake limit orders. The similarity of the event makes me wonder, is this what’s happening to Time through multiple wallets? Pumping and dumping the price or making fake limit orders.

Goals

1. Have Clear communication with the community to prevent any misunderstandings.
  2. Decentralization of management decisions.
  3. Alignment of interest: The top investment management team should only be paid based on profit-sharing, AKA performance, not a specific allocation. Profit-sharing Should motivate the team to outperform and get compensated fairly.
  4. Create complete transparency communication from all aspects, primarily the team personnel holding disclosure of any investment over %5 of the entire treasury.

Specifications

I completely agree with “The Professor” proposal, but I thought I’d elaborate more on the investment side and be happy to celebrate with him.

Milestones

1. Restructure & Treasury Transition

• Team up with the Professor and continue improving the proposal
  • Announce the name of the person from the oversight committee
  • A completely new Single token
  • Education center
  1. The Investment Strategy and Governance Structure

TIME Investment Strategy

The investment goal of the treasury is to maximize the treasury’s value and absolute return by investing in a diversified portfolio of digital assets and blockchain projects. Investment teams should seek to allocate treasury capital to the most promising projects. Investment teams Should perform fundamental research to define the appropriate value of each project.

Portfolio Construction
The Investment Team should generally aim to have exposure in different asset classes with a full position size of 0.5% to 5% of the treasury’s net asset value.
The treasury’s asset allocation strategies should heavily depend on the idea that different asset classes offer not perfectly correlated returns. Diversifying Treasuries across asset classes Should help optimize risk-adjusted returns.
The asset allocation strategy aims to generate an attractive annual real rate of return to recover from the current loss. Asset allocations Should be re-balanced to the above criteria quarterly.

MANAGEMENT FEE:
No management fees

Expenses of the Treasury

The treasury Should bear its expenses and any subsidiary’s expenses,(i) miscellaneous Fees; (ii) costs related to the research, due diligence, and monitoring of actual and prospective Treasury investments (whether or not consummated) and the consummation of Treasury investments; costs related to the custody of Liquid Tokens costs related to Liquid Token exchanges; fees and expenses associated with obtaining research and market data, due diligence expenses; costs incurred in attending seminars and conferences related to Liquid Tokens; and costs about short sales of Liquid Tokens; (iii) organizational and organizational expenses; and (iv) operational expenses, including, without limitation, the following: fees and costs relating to information technology hardware, software or other technology used to research investments, evaluate and manage risk, facilitate valuations.

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 1.18.16 PM

Treasury Should be governed by Advisory Board Members composed of highly successful executive-level practitioners in investments and finance.
The responsibilities of the Advisory Board include the governance and oversight of all Treasury Policies, tactics, and operations, with a particular emphasis on TIME’s investment policy, investment strategies, investment tactics, and the TIME Treasury. The Advisory Board should also be charged with the duty of voting alongside the community to approve or reject proposals about changes in the structure and operations of TIME. When voting to approve or reject a proposal, each vote Should count equally. Advisory Board members also play a vital educational role in providing guidance, wisdom, and recommendations to the TIME team and community. When deemed necessary, Advisory Board task forces may be formed.

Advisory Board
TIME Should be governed by Advisory Board members composed of highly successful executive-level practitioners in the fields of Investments and DAOs.
The responsibilities of the Advisory Board include the governance and oversight of all TIME Wonderland Policies, tactics, and operations, with a particular emphasis on TIME’s investment policy, investment strategies, investment tactics, and the TIME treasury. The Advisory Board should also be charged with the duty of voting alongside the community to approve or reject proposals about changes in the structure and operations of TIME.

When voting to approve or reject a proposal, each vote Should count equally. Advisory Board members also play a vital educational role in providing guidance, wisdom, and recommendations to the TIME team and community. When deemed necessary, Advisory Board task forces may be formed.
The Advisory Board Should formally meet as a group twice per week – generally towards the end of the week.

Each token holder is entailed for 80% of net profit and 20% Incentive Allocation for the management team.
The amounts allocated as the Incentive Allocation and token holders shall be issued out of net appreciation that has been earned during the Fiscal month, which means the 30-days period.

Independent Auditors
The treasury shall get audited by independent certified auditors selected by the community at the end of each quarter.

Valuation
The General Partner values the treasury’s assets and liabilities in its capacity as general partner of the treasury (in consultation with the Investment Team for reasons of efficiency and having regard to the nature of the assets to be held by the treasury) following the Investment Team’s valuation policies and procedures, as the same may be

• (Top-Down): Estimating volumes as a percentage of competitors markets
  • (Bottom-Up): Estimating volumes based on expected stablecoin market cap and turnover rates
  • Comparable Analysis: Comparing the target company with its competitors in the same category based on the multiples.

Participation and Voting

The Advisory board tokens

The Advisory board tokens have the voting power of the treasury but do not participate in the treasury’s profits and are not redeemable. Upon each quarter, the Advisory board is entitled only to sell a percentage of their tokens.
All of the Advisory boards’ tokens are held by a Trustee of the Treasury. The Trust’s primary purpose is to maintain the Advisory board and exercise the rights attached to the Advisory board.

Community weekly video chat gathering:
Given how strong the community is, I would recommend a weekly get-together to chat about new developments, get to know each other as a person, and bring in more deals.

My private group, Times sharks:
I believe we have great certainty that the Time Sharks private group has greatly influenced turning around the vote against the “Whales.” We will fight for you and ourselves until we make our money back.

Summary:

• Team up with the Professor to improve the proposal
  • Submit a final recommendation to the community
  • Elmanat leverage
  • Transaction from ABY to profit sharing
  • Elect more credible team members
  • Some Management teams get paid only for performance, with no annual fees
  • The Board of advisors get paid in Time and have a vesting period
3 Likes

I actually like your proposal better then the professors. The professors proposal did not indicate any way forth that wasnt already in the cards. He only added getting rid of apy which you cant do by decree, apy has to be reduced by incentive. As price increases apy should reduce. I added a link to my proposal, that discusses how to safely reduce apy and avoid the selloff that typically happens when a fork announces an apy cut or elimination.

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/apy-plan-when-wmemo-price-rises-apy-reduces/13721?u=ironman.jtsme

Fail, just for the fact you didn’t proof read your proposal for basic grammatical errors. :roll_eyes:

If you can interpret the grammar errors then i think your smart enough to also detect the premise of what was meant. Sorry we arent all english majors, but i did manage to build a business on 2 continents so i will take my knowledge of business over a english degree. Cheers

If you’re going to submit a business proposal, you need to have proof checked your work to be taken seriously. End stop. Come on. There’s a whole repeat of the red flags section. That’s just a glaring error. If you can’t put enough time into actually going over a document. Why should anyone take anything you have to say seriously?

Have fun bro. If you think lifes a grammar lesson, then your doomed ro govt work

i just spell checked, i meant “to”

Thanks for your comments. I would love to get your suggestions as English is not my native language. Please recognize that there is a difference between business knowledge and English proficiency. It is not a matter of putting enough time.

Your proposal was the best ive seen. I read it for what you meant not your grammar.

If your proposal gets some traction and you need it rewritten let me know. I have an english major business partner, i can ask him to help with revisions. My business actually has a private retirement fund allocated in crypto for our employees. We started it in 2021. We actually have some wonderland investment in the fund along with bitcoin, etherium and some other projects. It maintain a private fund i created because i care about my employees and think fiat pensions are worthless.

I would like to see a proposal like yours implemented.

1 Like

Just on a basic quick look, there’s a repeat of the entire red flag section. If you want something professional, just go online. There’s plenty of sites that you can submit your writing to and have it professionally gone over by an English major like Fiverr for example.

I made some very immature comments here yesterday that i apoligized personally to igbw for. But i want the community to see as well in hopes that we can keep the forums classy and as far from discord behavior as possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.