Time Wonderland Discord

I’ve been trying for days to get on discord, and it just spins and says out, saying I cannot accept the invite.

Hi were you able to find out anything about getting me back in the Discord? @The-owl

Same here. I was in at one time and suddenly out for no reason. It says “Unable to accept invite”. Not sure if i’m banned or what. I wish there was someone assigned to these issues.

Dan(support)#7301
That’s my discord name, maybe someone could send me a link there to connect.
not sure why I can’t.

Please contact @dereksilva on Tele-gram for help with this.

3 Likes

@stick30 See above for some help

1 Like

Yes! I reached out to Support at discord and they said I was not banned. I also verified (see below). Since then, I voted for Sifu to stay and then like the next day the icon on the left of discord was gone and I am “unable to accept invite”.
Things I have tried are: creating a new account with new email, was able to get in for about 1 minute and then again it was gone with the new account. Reached out to mod on Reddit (haven’t heard back). Tried opening from app in phone and copying and pasting link for twitter as well as doing this From couple different browsers from couple different computers. I have about 3.3 MEMO, and it’s a lot to me and feel I need to be in the discord to stay up to date. Could someone advise? Anyone had the same issues? Resolved? Thanks for any and all help.
-Clay

1 Like

“Unable to accept invite” on Discord server

check that thread I was helped out there. By David.

1 Like

Thanks, what was ultimately done to access the server?

I messaged him on telegram and he fixed my account,

1 Like

User names with suppOrt in the name get flagged by bot

I’m just trying to get ahold of anyone from support at wonderland. I went to wrap half my memo on the .money site and all of my assets disappeared. I tried to unwrap as well but there is nothing to unwrap. I’m so confused lol

Don’t trust anyone that messages you. There is no “Wonder Support”.

If you mean you have a lot less wMEMO than you had MEMO, its because wMEMO is worth a bunch of MEMO (currently almost 52).

Gotcha. So does that mean that I need to unwrap until I hold enough memo to cover that? I’m new to all this defi stuff so I’m taking a crash course honestly.

And no I realize they I would only hold a fraction of a whole memo but even the memo I didn’t wrap is at zero as well. I was without a doubt on the wonderland.money app. The same app I have used for months.

A whole wMEMO sorry…

So you didnt click “max” when you wrapped ? And only wrapped, part of your holdings ?

That is correct. The first try failed but the second try was successful. MetaMask also shows nothing.

How did the first one fail ? Metamask should show a wrap transaction.

That’s where I’m lost… and I can’t find any help. I’ve also just had everyone tell me I must have made some sort of mistake and I’m telling you I never gave a phrase out, I never sent anything to an address. All I did was click the “wrap” button, input the amount of memo to wrap and clicked wrap. I went back to my wallet and everything went to zero. I’m so frustrated.