Time Wonderland Discord

Hello Fellow Time Holders!

Has anyone else been kicked from the Time Discord for no reason and cannot reach a mod? It happened to me and i am looking for a contact to ask what happened or how i can be re-added. Looks like I’m blocked and I am Not sure what happened as i hardly interact. i use it mostly for information and voice chat. Any help you all can provide will be much appreciated.

7 Likes

ya, that happens when you say anything other than dani and sifu are gods. did you do that?

I hardly do anything there which is why I’m confused. I just need a mod to contact. Hopefully someone sees this message on the forum.

You can also write direct messages over the forum, maybe try that. Could be just a mistake.

To who though? I don’t know any mods.

try 0xWicked, made the forum so can for sure point you to the right person. Alernatively create another discord account, join discord server and contact a mod from there? All I can think of tbh.

1 Like

Yep, I too got booted for no reason at all.

just do the same I suggested OP; not much chances you’ll have it sorted here

I’m exactly the same. I haven’t said anything wrong but can’t access anymore.

similar thing has just happened to me a couple days ago, I also rarely use it but get info’s from there. Did you manage to resolve it?

No I didn’t. I can’t send messages to Mods since I’m banned so I’m kind of stuck. Very disappointing.

User names and I’ll see what I can find out @AlexInWonderland @wonderlandMADMAN @LeeH76 @ripgd

1 Like

Thanks. LeeH76 is my username.

Working on it now friend

1 Like

good discord lol, even better financial advice

1 Like

@The-owl can you please look also mine cause I have same problem

bnog#7336

Yes!!! Thank you!!!

Discord server name ?

Hi owl, mine is DonnyN8162. I’ve tried many time but I keep getting “Unable to accept invite”

Hi my name is AlexInWonderland. We’re you able to get me back on?