Update docs

I keep reading comments and various threads that rebases should be cancelled, $time tokens under inflation and only $wMEMO should be left. That the APY isn’t real. Forum moderators in neighboring topics confirm this.
Why we can’t update FAQ and discuss these issues honestly? Or at least supplement. I don’t care, but when an ordinary user sees discussions, he thinks that he is being deceived.

1 Like

almost all of us joined for the crazy high apy and if now they realized it’s worthless they gona pull out

Good. More revenue share for hodlers. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s in the plans. Essentially waiting to have the power to do it :sweat_smile:

Totally agree, totally behind this.
Also, since there’s not much other action here, I don’t see any reason why it would still get pushed back.
Updating the basic info on docs should literally take 1 day with 1 worker.

I understand that a comprehensive update could of be real use, instead of some quick preliminary corrections; but I think the possibility of a comprehensive update in the future has so far prevented us from correcting even the simplest misinformation on some of the official Wonderland pages.

I mean, look at this:

It goes on to explain how you can mint $Time with a discount, using the vesting bonds etc.
There is no justification for this to stay like this, other than collective laziness & stupidity.

I definitely agree with this. I think it’s really bad to have an inaccurate white paper.

1 Like

Meanwhile I saw the new FAQ on Discord and appreciate much :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

What if instead of rebases we just put the would be “rebases” in the basket of assets with revenue share. And turn the APY down to a solid 50%. That way there people would have to stake their wrapped memo to get their “rebases”.

That way we could get everyone to move over to wrapped memo. they would still be getting their “rebases”. And new $time would only be created when people harvested. This would help with the inflation of the token as well.

Hmmm, that would over complicate things by a lot I feel like. :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.