VOTE on the community stance regarding RAGE QUIT option (MULTIPLE CHOICE)

I would add the 26.01 — two days before unwind announcement. So basicly before a few people filled up their bag.

1 Like

Well BSGG snapshot was on the 10th of January and yes it be shitty if you bought 3 wMemo after but we have to be realistic we cant compensate everyone who got a loss at some point there has to be a point where we have to draw the line. Just the fact that there is a possibility of receiving back some of your capital is not the standard in crypto in many other projects you just het left behind. So Id say we have to have a time reference in regards to who is eligible for the rage quit option. Now you just talk from the perspective of someone who wants to get out but there has to be a compromise where the downsides for the people who want to continue with WL 2.0 is limited.

2 Likes

25th of january is already added, I don’t see much difference :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this should be for people who might have over invested too by buying too many dips. It doesn’t need to be 100% in or take it all out. Let them take some out and leave a responsible amount in if they want :+1:

1 Like

In my opinion it is not an either/or option. But they could always just take everything out and then buy in again if they want. That would be cheaper for them anyway.

1 Like

Maybe some frogs bought that dip :smiley: But you are right. There is not much difference I had a brain fog and thought with before 2 liquidiation you mean the snapshot for rage quit should be taken at ANY point between the 17 and 25. But you meant exact the 25 :slight_smile:

1 Like

The time goes from that date and all the way back to the beginning of Wonderland. So if you pick second liquidation event, you are saying that everyone who bought before the liquidation event and are still holding those coins can rage quit

2 Likes

Firstly, I don’t like the name RageQuit, but there we are.

Secondly, I don’t seriously believe that people invested in the space to meet others and join a community. They invested to make money.

Those that want to leave is because they don’t like the project, which has changed course with the wind. They want to get out. If their tokens are burned then the platform should gain anyway.

Let’s set a stipulation that people cannot sell / get out - I prefer to say ‘redeem’ though the platform for below their entry price. We don’t need people repeatedly telling us that is always the open market.

1 Like

We need to offer people the option to rage quit, the only way they will come back to this project in the future when things will go better. What about those people who bought more on the dips as Dani said is good for the frogs. So i did buy the dips untill i lhave no more money left. The 28th but 26th even better as some whales bought in on the 27th. The bsgg airdrop is too far back.

1 Like

Thats why theres plenty of options for people to voice their opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to play Devil’s advocate here and argue that Rage Quit has already been voted against in the initial vote. The fault lies with the author of the initial proposal and vote structure. It was the author’s gamble to rush and ram it through and they lost that bet. It was It was a 2 pronged vote question with no option to separate. I would argue that the community voted 6 to 1 to BOTH Save Wonderland AND Keep the Treasury intact.

The flaw in any rage quit option is reflected in this poll…it simply gives whales the opportunity to accumulate voting power and veto any snapshot date that doesn’t include ALL memo holders

1 Like

The main purpose of this poll is to implement the voice of the community in the Wonderland 2.0 proposal

Why should you hold time? And if you got memo just wrap it and it will work the same.

Imao rage quit should be: find a good spot and sell and that’s it, not a gift from long term holders.

The treasury it’s our baby frog we should all take care of it and make sure it thrives

I didn’t wrap my memo because the communication was bad, so I saw no advantage and it appeared like a potential one-way street. As far as I see, it’s easier to change MEMO back to TIME and sell. When investing I always look at the exit strategy before entering. Is wMEMO just as easy to sell?

There is 10x liquidity on wmemo sir, you save one transaction and you have deeper liquidity so very low slippage I think it’s more convenient to wrap it and especially buy it wrapped already

Please elaborate on your comment.

1 Like

Maybe should be BSGG snapshot intersect with actual holders. That include everyone that believed in this projects and want to rage quit have their option.

I strongly believe that the date of the BSGG snapshot promised, it was when everything start to get nasty. Their was plenty of promises related with revenue share, backing price, airdrop, refund. that never was fulfilled.

1 Like

Totally agree with your points

No, no, no, no, no, no… (Post must be at least 20 chars…) I need only 2: NO

1 Like