[WIP #17] Stopping Rebases

Lets do it!! worst case scenario we lose whatever money we have in wonderland!!

4 Likes

This is the correct way forward for WL

A stepping stone to a brighter future

Lets do it

4 Likes

I agree that there should be something to replace the rebases, as much as I like them, they arenā€™t helping. We get more tokens, but not more money. Plus we need to get more people looking into this project, I am all for pausing the rebases.

2 Likes

Finally we can put this confusion and source of nothing good to rest.

3 Likes

How does this help the original holders that are down 80+% whatā€™s going to replace the rebases

3 Likes

We just have to hope the price goes up this makes no sense I canā€™t imagine how any early buyers would support thisā€¦this was suppose to be an investment dao why are all these votes about this kind of shit instead of where to invest

5 Likes

Amen! Could not have said it better myself! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

I like the proposal. I support. Please proceed

2 Likes

Ohm fork paradigm has passed. First step is ending rebases.

2 Likes

Stopping rebases will be the beginning of the end for Wonderland. This is why investments where made.

6 Likes

Iā€™m on favour of NOT stopping rebases. As many have stated, itā€™s the reason for why I joined this community. Itā€™s a no for me.

5 Likes

Please reconsider as they do nothing for you.

2 Likes

Then perhaps we should make them work again instead of stopping themā€¦

Fire up the minting process and attract new capital!

2 Likes

In the way wonderland works since the ā€œwrap your MEMOā€ campaign so we can move from MEMO to wMEMO the rebases are totally useless.

I support the stop of the rebases as its more misleading feature than helpful, in the current state of the protocol.

We benefit from the profit Wondaland is making from investments and thatā€™s the only thing I need to know

2 Likes

Yeah, because with the treasury bleeding money from the redemptions there is going to be a lot of profitā€¦

If we do stop the rebases there needs to be some profits/gains which there are none at the moment and if that is not going to happen we need to make rebases work again by starting up minting again among other things.

Thatā€™s my two satoshiā€™s anyway.

1 Like

Team: you need to put a warning / disclaimer on the webpage for initial entry investors to be aware of the intended change in policy.

2 Likes

We have one Farm Pool which is absolutely useless, stopping the rebase will simply kill this off.

4 Likes

It is not affecting their investment. They are buying wMemo anyway, and that is not changed by rebase.

1 Like

Farm is actual profit with 30% apr of a token you can sell (as of now). Rebase apr is compounding token splits forever driving the price of Time down. Turning it off will end the fall in price and make Time the penny to the wMemo dollar.

1 Like

so if rebasing is lowering price of memo and we stake the wmemo for bsgg isnt our amount of bsgg farmed going to be lower too? what do they do with the wmemo that earns us bsgg? i want to keep rebasing and work on getting memo or time or what ever price up so that we make the kind of money that was the promise of wonderland. i started out with less then 1 memo and now i have pretty good amount that if had had in the benigninf when price was high id be rich but my amount it still the same everyday no matter how much more i have. i dont want to stop rebases i want to fix so those who stuck by thru all the fud and whale bs get the returns we are due