WIP #17 timeline

So WIP #17 closed 3 hours ago in favor of stopping rebases, 50.55% for vs 49.45% against, with what I am assuming is a record of over 100x what was needed for quorum. However, what was not discussed in there was any kind of timeline for implementing these changes. Who makes the decision on that? Should there be another WIP to make that determination? Or is it assumed the dev team would implement them today now that the voting has ended?

2 Likes

It will be confirmed with the core team how long they expect the changes to take.

ETA should be announced once available.

1 Like

I find it suspicious that with an hour to go the vote was 56% in favor of not making changes and then everything changed

One could say the same thing about before it hit the 56% (unsure if it was actually 56%, but w/e).

Whales waited until to last minute to vote and kept flipping the vote. Would have been ““suspicious”” regardless of the outcome.

1 Like

WD is dead. No healthy VC would ever consider alienating half its fund and think it could survive the fallout especially the “true believers” who’s only incentive of hanging on through all the scandal and windfall was for compound interest to ever gain traction. I’m out.

2 Likes

Agreed on that one. I will wait for the details but unless there is something attractive in place to replace it before it gets pulled I am out. I will then sell off the wMEMO and convert it into BSGG and stake the lot of it. At least that way I can be sure that it will make a profit because without an alternative WL is indeed dead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.