[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

It all depends on what Danny does now. If he makes everyone whole again, why not. but our money first

He’s trying to get away with 31k per memo he has no interest in making anyone whole, it’ll only be legal action that makes him do this. International legal actions. It’ll take years. And he’ll have the best lawyers (our) money can buy defending him. And the complexities of this ever changing protocol will give his lawyers LOTS of wiggle room, especially if he “pays us back” at 31k per WMEMO.

It’ll be an interesting netflix documentary though. Hope we’re all in the credits.

2 Likes

where did you get that

Hello, is there anyone is having trouble accessing the wonderland on the avalanche network? Or is it only me

2 Likes

It wont matter iif the Feds decide to get a crypto poster boy

I mean this dumpster fire has made normie news. Bloomberg and Vice in 48 hours. Maybe they’ll face normie justice. We’ll see what happens.

man i feel like such an idiot

Don’t, you were scammed. If you believed the lambo calculator you were an idiot. If you were hoping for a 2 - 10x completely reasonable. I was hoping for a 3x after a year. Would have compounded my revenue share back into WMEMO. Man, I wonder if they even wrote the code for revenue sharing airdrops.

Keep the project running for at least an year with few changes. Stakeholders deserve a chance to get some value out of it.

How about few of the following points?

1. Dani and team should figure out how to keep project alive without Omar Sifu. Most of the people invested on Dani rather than just TW project.
  2. There has to be a time limit(15 days or so) to unstake the MEMO/wMEMO.
  3. Pay 30% fees if unstaked within 15 days and ~0% onwards. To make it soft limit, this fees can be gradually reduced by 2% every day until it hits the maturity date(T +15 days).
  4. There must be a way to redeem yield MEMO anytime even within 15 days of limit.
1 Like

Dont you understand the concept of only put in what you can afford to lose? This is crypto, not your local fucking bakery… You can’t get a refund on your bead here. You made your bed, now deal with it.

This is a horrible proposal. We bought in the project at a multiplier, not to get the project sold off in a bear market after weeks / months.

LET’S KEEP BUILDING - DANI ON THE FRONT :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Sliding scale seems fair. Alternatively payouts should be proportional to the investment(cost of time/Wmemo at the time of purchase X amount of Time/wMemo held). Also those who bought below the current backing price after things went down south should only be paid the cost of wMemo at the time they purchased wMemo, and not the backing price. Otherwise some one/whales buying now, will get a huge profit, while those who held for a long time would have max loss.

1 Like

Sliding scale must be implemented. All information is in the block chain. Dani probably too lazy to implement this just like he couldn’t implement simple airdrops.

This is not fair for those who bought at 2x premium.

1 Like

This is why @thommy is correct

My thing is making the wmemo a node…where that money is gone. You dont get the money back.
You get rebases or rev share in the form of MIM or SPell or whatever coin of your choice just no wmemo

1 Like

If we close it out the ONLY winner here would be Dani and the OG team… who owns the most wMEMO at the cheapest prices? Him. He and the original team will be the only ones that profit from this. And they’ll profit big. While 99% of frogs all lose -90% of their initial investment. I’m SHOOK from this.

1 Like

What about small investors who are buying now?
I bought it when it was 3K, 2K, .8K and today as well. I am also at 80% loss. To avoid whales there should be a unstake time limit.

Is snowtrace.io down?

I don’t know man. In my opinion Dani should pay back everyone at market price when they bought, but you know, probably not going to happen. I bought at 8k then 4k, believe me I know.