[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

Medium – 26 Jan 22

Frog Nation is a collective of projects which work together to push Defi and the overall crypto industry forward. Currently consisting of…

Reading time: 5 min read

do you read above link?
link’s proposal was great and is great.

i respected you and is respecting now.
difficult to understand genius.
suits try to exclude something NEW.

frogs will change the world.
GO frogs!!!

liquidations are on your risk.
unfortunately…

what do you mean?
who said?
keep calm…

1. WMEMO DOES NOT REBASE IN TOKEN NUMBER!!! SO ALL PROFITS YOU HAVE ACCRUED UP TO NOW WILL BE NULLIFIED.

2. EVEN OUR VOTING RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY BY BASING EVERYTHING OFF WMEMO.

Please keep this in mind everybody. Most investors bought in with time and were promised rebase rewards.

Either the vote and distribution must be based off dollar value of WMEMO or off number of MEMO or TIME tokens and not the number of wmemo. The number of WMEMO tokens is irrelevant to start with because it was the dollar value of wmemo that reflected our share of wonderland.

This proposal is completely unethical and trying to scam everyone of their rebase rewards and their true share of wonderland.

I thought the same – way too eager to end. Was surprised when I read that was the proposed solution. :sob:

So my Question is that are we going to get the same APY as we claim or just a part of the treasury??

It would be better if we could give out the same APY to the holders

Daniele posted on twitter stating that this would happen, but I havent heard anything since… how can this be addressed?

FuD wMEMO rebases numb nuts

People is just too emotional, everyone bad holding and over invested. While I would like to keep going I don’t see it really doable.
The project was killed by its own success attracting too many get-rich-quick people, people buying at 10X the intrinsic value and panicking at 50% treasury price demanding a refund.
Let’s liquidate. But how? Some assets in the treasury like BSGG are illiquid, distribute that to the bag holders and we kill them.

It rebases based on dollar value not number of tokens. They are trying to base it off number of WMEMO which is not the true value of your share. Read what I wrote. If you want to base it off wmemo, then it needs to be based off the total value and not number of tokens.

That method is not what’s assumed in the vote doc though… so if you vote yes you’re voting to NOT that…

:sweat_smile: how do you suggest to generate 80k% out of air?

For the ones still thinking the APY could have ever materialized or that it can still make up your looses:
This loss will teach you many things, will be a good learning, hopefully you didn’t over invest.

1 Like

The real question is who the hell is going to take over the treasury in 5 days? Are people interested?

Honestly the only thing that isnt fair is how dani and sifu sit on their asses with over 100’s of millions of dollars when they claim that they loved us…if they really loved anyone they would make it right out of personal funds like REAL frogs. These greedy fucks are no different than the suits, and the liquidation cascade shit was a scam until someone can prove it otherwise, fuck all of these dipshits who “invested” into Wonderland. Dani knew sifu was behind a massive scam ring, sifu even has the quad funds and noone has actually proved merlin isnt the bitfinex guy…they want to get rid of us now eh? is that just a coincidence to? I cant believe these guys are going to get away with this lmao

You can’t liquidated using a snapshot you need to liquidate whoever holds WMEMO.
If someone panicked and cut his losses won’t get anything else because someone else took out his risk by buying their stake.
Imagine now WMEMO shoot up to 60K, should we refund who sold at 20K in panic? Obviously not.
Who bought below treasury, whales or not, helped the price not going to 0 during panic and effectively offered a way out to someone else that thought the best for them was getting back 20K for each WMEMO as they didn’t want to risk getting less than that later on

Horrible idea!! Do NOT wind down Wonderland!

Do NOT pass it over to the community! Dani is one of the main reason many frogs have joined the nation.
Dani MUST continue as Frog nation leader, then buybacks must completely stop.
I got liquidated below $25K as well and I understand that money is GONE, the same set of rules that applies shouldn´t be changed because of this.

Every frog need to enter an investment mindset and understand that this isn´t a get rich quick scheme. This is supposed to be a get filthy rich in the long term scheme and we ALL must do our very best and work together for a prosperous future.
Now let´s try to look ahead as soon as these 2 votes have passed…

2 Likes

Pretty shady that “Treasury will be paid back at backing price, and wMEMO held in the treasury is not a part of the distribution.” I have spent the past days standing up for you and the project and have a proposal in with 84% wanting to drive forward because they still believe in the project. You basically collected wMemo at a discount these past weeks during the buyback with our funds and now pocketing it as its “not part of the distribution”.

1 Like

5 is the most important to me @cryptosteak
6 comes next

Do you think there is ANY scenario where this situation is salvageable?
Can this be un-fucked?

1 Like

I think you are misunderstanding, that WMEMO won’t cash out AKA more backing for everyone else.
However would be interesting to know about Dani’s and Sufi’s stake. Will they give up team’s allocation?

This is wrong, you took the risk. If lets say wMEMO sky rocketed, you would have made insane gains using leverage. Great job. But since you lost, please refund my money. It does not matter at what price you got liquidated. Thats how leverage works, if you cannot handle it stop leveraging. The treasury does not need to pay back degens leveraging. There is NO such thing as UNFAIRLY LIQUIDATED, you were liquidated.
Ask yourself, would binance give you a refund.

3 Likes