[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

The only fair way to distribute treasury is to current wallet holders. Sifu was going to personally reimburse people that got liquidated he got voted out so this should not happen now. You don’t get rewarded to panic selling. Welcome to trading and investing if you sell at a loss you loose!

Interesting, Sifu voted No.

1 Like

If there is any truth to Wonderland, you must not pay people who bought wMemo after the Sifu vote started < I mean pay them what they put in, not at the backing price >. But since Daniele kept quiet about Sifu for 1 month, enough time for the people with the right connections to get out and for us to take the hit, I really doubt that they will burn the wMemo in the treasury and let us have a bigger slice of the pie. And of course the right people bought during this dip with the right info < mostly > and will make a 2x easy.
From the videos I have seen with Daniele he seems like a correct person, but the lie about Sifu put serious doubts in anybody’s mind.

1 Like

Not if snapshot is when sifu doxx

1 Like

This shows the character of this person. Instead of coming out with a video apologizing and explaining his situation, that he did bad things in the past but now has pledged to be a correct guy and shows us proof of this in the actions he took. He remained silent not taking even “CFO of Wonderland” off from his twitter account. Luckily there was multi sig in place…

Agree on tres $, but it won’t matter. Use lube or not, you gettin fukt. Sorry for being a little pissy but damn. Liqd people did stupid shit, I can’t fix stupid. Don’t fuk me with the stupid. Ron White, you can’t fix stupid, at least you’ll laugh while getting fukd. ;). Wasting my time (actual time, not the fukn token…), John Wick 1 keeps me relaxed. Have fun. That should be the new token for us that be fukt, $fun, survivors of $time, memo wmemo… $fun. 5k APY for life! … hmm no…

That’s the unfortunate part about this situation. Anyone right now who have funds (whales) will be buying up the wMemo to get a larger piece. Sure, some small people will get a little more, but most are going to lose out. This isn’t a diamonds hands thing anymore. Heavy misdirection and manipulation is still going on. I just hope people vote no so a larger discussion can be had without haste right now.

2 Likes

Yes, I know it’s hard to believe but he’s probably the only person from the team voting for what the long term community wants.

To unwined need to be understood. This will be similar to asking for your money back and they simply say ok and throw it in the air for everyone walking by to grab it. Lets not play dumb or confused. It can still be bots buying up rite now just for the 2x to occur. there needs to be explanation on who and how it will happen .

1. November or December and before gets to have majority of treasury

2. Since most ppl who sold and side stepped to abuse the system and tank the price came in on January it should be made aware that gamiing the system occured during january.

3. If this does not occur we will be handed a final blow as investors of frog nation who created one of the biggest treasurys in defi who trusted Daniele as 3,3 frogs who held before december and january as our treasury is literally thrown in the air for everyone to grab including ppl who invest today at a +15% to gain a 2x and dilute our returns.

We must speak up about theses concerns. It isnt as simple as unwinding to everyone in wonderland. Today there can be whales entering . Whos to say daniele isnt making a wallet to also take part of this unwind. We need to establish a protection for unwinding the protocol and not a free for all

1 Like

Dani announced he will refund people crying for liquidation under him and he will burn all his WMEMO, this demonstrate his good faith.
Let’s see is Sifu will do the same.
That says if you got liquidated is your fault and if you sold below treasury in panic is your problem. Whoever bought below treasury helped the price not going to 0. Stop crying about whales (I’m not, I have 800$ invested), stop crying about everything, grow up and learn.
There is no point to do stupid proposals like paying only some people or whatever.
Who owns WMEMO owns a part of the treasury. You should have thought before panic selling.
Disclosure: I doubled down my position the day before Sifu’s scandal.
At this point the only way to go is liquidation because we don’t have anyone that can run it properly and the current team is tired of it given all that happened.
if you still believe 80K% APY can eventually make up your mistakes (buying 10X treasury and selling at discount) I’m afraid it’s not going to be the last time you get rekt.

1 Like

Bitcogenie

1m

To unwined need to be understood. This will be similar to asking for your money back and they simply say ok and throw it in the air for everyone walking by to grab it. Lets not play dumb or confused. It can still be bots buying up rite now just for the 2x to occur. there needs to be explanation on who and how it will happen .

1. November or December and before gets to have majority of treasury
  2. Since most ppl who sold and side stepped to abuse the system and tank the price came in on January it should be made aware that gamiing the system occured during january.
  3. If this does not occur we will be handed a final blow as investors of frog nation who created one of the biggest treasurys in defi who trusted Daniele as 3,3 frogs who held before december and january as our treasury is literally thrown in the air for everyone to grab including ppl who invest today at a +15% to gain a 2x and dilute our returns.

We must speak up about theses concerns. It isnt as simple as unwinding to everyone in wonderland. Today there are whales entering now. Whos to say daniele isnt making a wallet to also take part of this unwind. We need to establish a protection for unwinding the protocol and not a free for all

^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT be why fukt

i think with 24hour volume being $1.6million…people here dont actually know what the term whale means

wondarland web page is fine now and funds details as well

You won’t be able to sell wonderland is down

Wonderland is alreadu up and you can sell at shusiswap if you want to

The treasury was used to buy two projects. Something which isn’t talked about anywhere.

A lot of things were promised before this event happened and those promises should be fulfilled.

If wonderland ceases to exist then those of us that invested and are still here should have a right to the equal distribution of all of wonderlands assets as this is s dao and everything is owned “supposedly” by the investors…holders of wmemo.

Nothing is mentioned anywhere about this.

Also…what’s the rush?? Everything is still super emotional. Why not give it a couple of days to cool down before rushing into any decisions?

3 Likes

I keep thinking that there Is no real reason to close wonderland.

We had buyback, but the FUD was to big for them to work. Daniele explained that wonderland can not make a big buyback because of whale would take advantage of it. The protocol worked perfectly. The backed price was never a pegged price

What i see was a miss communication problem. Many though that WMemo has a pegged price

About 0xSifu… he is a crook but we cannot say he did a bad work with the treasury. Daniele took a decision with his heart rather than his mind. I agree that was a bad move. But now his gone, the DAO spoke.

So now we are let with a big treasury that has always worked, why close it? I trust Daniele, he never took advantage of his position even if he could. He put his face in the project and it’s ready to help who got liquidated.

I want to give a second chance to wonderland. “What does not kill me makes me stronger”

CVLTON, I’m not sure what the numbers are but my understanding is that Sifu and Dani were also liquidated so there loss in wMemo would be significantly higher than any liquidation fees paid to abracadabra.

CrtptoMo, I agree that they created the liquidation opportunity by facilitating borrowing against wMemo and announcing they would buy back at a certain price. But you created your own liquidation problem by using the opportunity they created without any certainty that they would be able to hold the buy back price.

Both of your assertions that this was a deliberate attempt to defraud you is ridiculous as Sifu and Dani were also at a net loss following liquidations.

You put yourselves at risk here pure an simple and you paid the consequences. You’ll become better investors if you accept responsibility for your own actions and move on. All market participants are taking action to profit, you’re on the wrong side of this trade regardless of how you decided to get into it.

I dont think thats our treasury then whats this bundle wallet on zapper it shows wonderland alone on avax holding 235 mill the whole thing above 600 million .

1 Like

You have to actually read the whole statement