[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

People are asking if they should invest now in wmemo before the vote and snapshot is complete to gain much more in the dissolve . This is the problem im sure daniele and wonderland team knows is occuring and is raisinfg the price and treasury at a very fast pase only to throw our treasury in the air for everyone walking by to grab. What a huge disrespect!

At this point they are having a lack of detail on how the dissolve will occur. its like asking for your money back and they throw it in the air for any one walking by to get it . daniele show time and time again he doesnt care about wonderland and simply wanted it to be a milking cow for abracadabra . he has always shown more interest for abracadabra then wonderland and that sly deal with the merge showed. He was willing to give us a petty deal for our treasury . who wants 20% a year and 30% to team knowing also spell holders would dilute us in votes and many aspects. disrespect was obvious in many ways including wallet transfers to bitfinex etc. Why blame investors most are 3,3 hodlers who never leveraged or anything and simply DCA to watch him gift airdrops to few and save loeveraging vipers. spare me! if he wants our respect give us a proper date like november holders and before get majority of treasury. since majority are from there

I have yt-wMemo tokens on Pendle which will generate wMemo till 24/02, but the tokens will drop to zero themselves. The only way for me is to spend more money on equal amount of ot-wMemo, to make wMemo again.
If I wait till 24/02 guess the treasury will be plundered empty, because the whales are voting a big fat yes on this proposal (what a surprise…) and the small brain frogs follow the FUD and vote too.
For the vast majority of the frog nation voting yes will only have us rekt once more and have the whales rewarded over and over again. Don’t let this happen! Vote NO frogs!

This! As it stands, there is not enough information to make an informed vote. Without knowing exactly what assets would be received per wmemo in the event of wind down, there is no way to effectively evaluate the benefits or detriments of voting one way or another.

1 Like

Your out of your mind why let them milk the cow further when we can take it down now and enjoy a last meal together . Frogs (3,3) are the most damaged by this and have not once been given a voice. All the side stepping wolves and leveraging vipers have been gaming the system and rewarded. I say vote yes. i know they will merge next if we vote no and choose to move forward making wonderland dissapear and into abracadabra
. Truth is daniele dont want to deal with wonderland and will come up with another vote to move forward with merging it and making wonderland dissaper so they keep our treasury. NO WAY!!! give me my money back and f off!!!

It sounds like it won’t be in dollars or stable coins, but in pro-rata amounts of all the various holdings currently in treasury, e.g. x amount of avax, y amount of mim, z amount of wbtc, and so on. But your point still stands…without knowing at least what and the approximate amount of what will be received per wmemo, there is no way to evaluate effectively. We need a clear statement as to what will be provided in exchange for 1 wmemo in the even of winding down.

2 Likes

No way to answer this, as pay out would be in pro-rata amounts of treasury assets. Spirit of question is still valid and critically important. Need to know what will be provided per 1wmemo in the event of winding down in order to evaluate proposal and make an informed decision about how to vote.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,
Let’s think without emotion. This treasury could be extremely useful for Abra to purchase. They could switch to holding Mim mainly to support the peg. And earn 1m a day using the UST strategy. Surely that’s a winner for them? I suggest selling to abra at a small discount.

Only problem would be confidence. Most would sell the Abra gained on the transfer.

Keen to know peoples thoughts.

I would be prepared to submit a proposal.

1 Like

But they would not be buying back in stable coin, rather, distributing treasury assets pro-rata. So the calculation is a bit different than just dollars per total circulating supply.

This proposal in utter nonsense and only suits big bag holders of wmemo. Most of which bought very recently to take advantage of the current situation. If anyone from the “team” reads the majority of these messages, they will see the actual frogs do not want this wind down. Dani, sort this out!!

1 Like

Frogs with at least 100MEMO please use this and put in on to the snapshot!

Wonderland with the current structure model was able to attract 1billion $ of treasury funds to earn 1million $ per day for the treasury growth.

Moving to a revenue sharing model will let all holders benefit from the treasury.

But due to the utility of wMEMO to be able to use as collateral, has cause to multiple liquidation cascades, if wales dump wMEMO.

The problem with the rebase model has obvious failed, additionally to the liquidation cascades.

Every user could have jump into MEMO right before the rebase and sell the tokens immediately, which has caused a depreciation of the price of wMEMO

The possible solution could be (as planned):

1. Moving from rebase model to revenue share.

How the UI could look like:

Post from The DeFi Edge:

1. wMEMO won’t be used as collateral anymore.

(Already happen)

Their is no other protocol in this space available yet, with the utility to have a fund with a revenue sharing model.

There is no other project out there which could compete with wonderland, if we bring it to the right track again.

The treasury is healthy and ready for a new CFO to take over.

The community will vote for the next best CFO.

Improve the treasury to make it more efficient. It earning about 1million $ per day at the moment. It will earn much more for us holders if we let it continue to work us.

Give wonderland exclusive access to abracadabra for unlimited funds to create the biggest DeFi fund on this planet.

Give Dani a second chance.

2 Likes

I agree with this. I sold after the news of Sifu came about. Now there’s a reward incentive for those that start buying now just to dump?

2 Likes

the most scummiest of this also is the leveragers saying there frogs too. most wouldnt have even leveraged if sifu didnt say to stand behind him. so you chose to game the system in belief its impossible to be liquidated. Now you fount he was a scammer you want your liquidated money back. how does that make sense? Your not a frog your a wolf in sheeps clothing who expect sympathy for your greed. Also expecting the treasury to suffer if daniele dont want to pay you back. How about the ones who were hit from your greed and blood bath the real frogs(3,3)

Could someone elaborate on this? looks like there is more than $200m of wMEMO in treasury. If that is not part of distribution that leaves treasury at $500m, thus price of buyout will be much lower than currently displayed backing price. Is this correct?

Who wrote the proposal? Romy works for Popsicle and Abra but the meaning of the proposal doesn’t make sense with what Dani wanted.
mirror.xyz
First gear, on the way forward
I have spoken a lot with various people, some people said Wonderland should just be wounded down and funds be given back to token holders, although this is an option, I believe this is the easy way…

2 Likes

–There is not enough in the treasury to give you even 20% back. Vote no and we can pass Management down to Bastion Trades . They are the first ones to make a proposal. A group of crypto traders. I tried to find their trading history but cant, maybe you will be able to. They can take over for now, we lose nothing so its worth giving them a shot, we can always fire them, but at least we pass down the keys to the multisig before the current team just gives up. The owner knows Dani – once we show Dani we can work together as a DAO, it`ll get him all excited again. --It shouldnt take much effort for us to 2-3x, thats still more then the buy-out.

1 Like

What is the actual breakdown of treasury assets per wmemo with real numbers that will be received per wmemo?

here? Wonderland

You decided to derisk and someone else decided to take your risk. What’s the problem with that?

wMEMO holders need to be able to Vote… This is a mess of a project!! They ask you to convert your TIME now I have no voting rights?? Please don’t call this a DAO if wMEMO holders can’t vote. Enable this function please!