[WIP #5] – Offer a Rage Quit Option to wMEMO holders

hi i needed to know. if i do not select whitelist my wallet to sell. Will i be able to sell my WMEMO or memo or time token in future? if so when?

hi i needed to know… if i do not select whitelist my wallet to sell. …Will i be able to sell my WMEMO or memo or time token in future…? if so when…?

You can sell on the market at any time. Whitelisting allows you to sell at backing. So far, there is no info about having another rage quit or allowing to sell at backing in the future.

I fear without the buy backs the outcome is an end game scenario and believe me plenty are just making sure they don’t lose it all, hence they are whitelisting out of common sense vs passion. 99% don’t intend to sell and exit permanently - it’s a strategic move IMO but the problem with this whole proposal is that there is very little clarity on the exacts of each option. Hoping more info will be released closer to the vote end date.

1 Like

Where is the link to get added to the whitelist. Has anything happened since the rage quit vote?

It’s in the WIP. And no, waiting on RQ to move forward.

Relax guys, wonderland will be going at snail pace going forward. EVERYTHING will have to be argued, EVERYTHING will have to be snapshot voted and EVERY snapshot vote will take around 14 italian days from now on.

Let’s see how many things need to discussed from now on hmm…

1. Appointing Treasury Manager - 14 days
  2. Strategy probably broken down in 3 sections so - 52 days

So all in all, wonderland will probably start making money again in around MID MAY 2022. So, I hope you frogs be practicing your patience from today.

I voted no. I’ve already factored in the loss, and accepted it going to zero. However, I’m really interested to see what he does for those that stick with it. He may do nothing, I am completely wrong, and I say goodbye to my cash. But! He may turn around and reward those who held out and stayed to the end. Either way, it was fun.

1 Like

my wmemo was in FTM chain when the whitelist vote snapshot, am i eligible to exit the protocol?

Unfortunately, no. Only those on AVAX.

I’ll stay. Anyway, otherwise I will not earn anything, but only lose my money. Smart frogs, but what gives the decision to stay?

Once the voting has concluded, how exactly will we be able to swap our wmemo for MIM? Will the amount of MIM we will get be a fixed amount, or is it going to fluctuate based off people selling?

As of right now, how do we know how much we will be getting from the treasury?

Also, what does “BSSG” stand for?

Thank you.

My understanding (and it may not be 100% accurate) is that you will be able to go on the website and trade you wMEMO on a screen similar so the current staking page/a swap page on a DEX like Sushi.

We believe the backing price will be displayed on that page. Dani has discussed having to sell/convert our assets into MIM before people can claim. So it leads me to believe it will be a fix price based on the amount of MIM the treasury will have acquired.

As for right now, I believe it is between 35 to 38k per wMEMO.

BSGG is the token received when we invested in Betswap.gg an online sports/e-sports crypto betting platform.

1 Like

OK, thank you. For clarity, we have to sell/convert our wmemo into MIM to claim what exactly? I thought MIM is what we get for selling our wmemo?

Also, regarding the fixed amount, I meant that say if I had 1 wmemo, and wmemo’s backing is worth $38,000 - will I get $38,000, even if a ton of people have already sold their wmemo, or will the backing decrease from people trading their wmemo to MIM? Basically, are we all going to receive a fixed amount based off how much wmemo we own or will it be a race to try and sell our wmemo the fastest to gain the most reward?

Thanks!

Sorry, I could have explained that better. Once the interface to redeem your part of the treasury is up. You’ll be able to trade your wMEMO for MIM there.

As far as I know, the price should be the same for everyone who rage quit. So if backing is 38k per wMEMO, everyone would get an amount based on that. No fluctuation.

2 Likes

Once we have the MIM in our wallet, can we exchange that for stablcoin like usdt?

MIM is a stablecoin, but yes, you can switch it.

1 Like

Sorry if this has been published but I can’t find it above: when will the redemption option go live on the web page? I thought today was the day. Is today just the end of whitelisting or was that extended again? An ERD would be great.

Today was just the white list. WIP says this:

Oh, perfect. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like