[WIP #5] – Offer a Rage Quit Option to wMEMO holders

Huh, I know of a single dev that can do a redemption contract in less than 2 days so I can give you his contact if you guys need it, I am really really worried about a 7-day delay, and I am honestly very frustrated because I already had plans with my funds, I was okay with the first initial 3-day delay because sure life happens … but now add another 4 days? The only dev work is doing the contract :sweat:, wouldn’t the best way forward be to contact another developer for the time being for that small task?

They claim that the contract is actively being developed. I’ve also asked to see the contract before voting and have been ignored.

However, there are no branches on any of the wonderland repositories for the RQ contract. The last update to any wonderland repository was on Jan 24th.

2 Likes

Do we even know the backing price ?
It can’t really be 38k as market has dumped a lot since the vote started.

Make a post in support about it and provide your Discord ID… Will flag this as off-topic.

1 Like

It’s even been 3 days already and the liquidity has yet to be even pulled as outlined in the proposal. What has been the excuse for this?

Is there any benefit to voting “NO, I do not want to participate in the Rage Quit” ?

1 Like

Nothing other than signaling to the world you have diamond hands.

1 Like

It said there is a predetermined backing price where do we find that so we can decide how to vote

That price is on the 5.1 snapshot vote, but it fluctuates all the time with the market.

1 Like

not available yet to my knowledge

I had some wMemo on FTM chain - the snap doesnt seem to include this - I thought it was previously said that no matter where the coins are we would get voting rights - am I doing something wrong?

Nope. Tokens outside of AVAX were never able to vote.

This is just for wmemo holders or included memo holders already

By my calculations if the wmemo backed price is ~50k i loose more if RAGE QUIT than I have lost(79%) already.

Voting YES, simply to keep my options open.

Quick yes or no answer will do: If voting to Ragequit and don’t action after the vote concludes (in the window allocated to Ragequit) will we lose our wmemo?

When are we going to be updated about whats going on? I see the results from the vote are in. Wonderland team- please don’t keep us in the dark!

1 Like

Yes. Option to rage quit please. Yes

Yes. rage quit. Just want to get over with this

I agree this could be a loop hole for those who bought in after sifugate to turn a quick profit. I’ve been holding for a while and would like to continue, but that’s hard to stomach if those who rage quit will be able to buy back in at the current price. Any indication if once they re-open the trading, after paying those who execute their whitelist contracts, if they will essentially re-open at a higher price than what was paid per MEMO for the rage quitters?
I too am wondering what will happen to everything that is bought back. I just assumed it would be burned, but haven’t seen anything definitive. (On either).