[WIP #5] – Offer a Rage Quit Option to wMEMO holders

we would need an AMA over this. We need to know more details.

1 Like

just read the WIP for details

Just look at the wmemo price right now. An announcement of a buyout and here comes the vultures looking for a quick arb.

3 Likes

This is great work, good job team. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Yes. I agree with a rage quit option. I think it’ll help the project have a fresh start. I also agree with others that there should be a snapshot taken of a date before Sifu Gate so that predatory whales and such dont get payed out for recent purchases with the sole intent to cash out with rage quit baking price.

1 Like

Hmm. A proposal with modifications?

Why should anyone who bought below backing, have opertunity to leave at backing, when no promise where meda to them about a backing price, since that one was already broken and the buybacks failed?

If any of this is happening from a snapshot, the snapshot should already have being taken, in order to avoid manipulation.

If anyone from now until the wip5.2 begins can buy wmemo and join the whitelist, it will have huge impact on treasury.

And what happens to the wmemo bought back from quitters? Are they burned? Sold on open markets? Invested? Or just kept in treasury.

I can only vote on what I think will happen. :thinking:
Tough one. But want the best for the Future Frogs.

2 Likes

yes, i totally agree with this.

1 Like

it is the same type of proposal as last time, no benefit for us long-term holders I do not find it convenient only for the whales that entered after sifu gate and were trapped for not passing the proposal

5 Likes

great quote, thanks for pointing out what you stand for - you want to see zero. it’s called gambling addiction.

2 Likes

I am voting no. we all take risks and we all at lost but thats the rick you take when you invest. many other projects cut rewards and price is down other have been under backing for over a month. They didnt complain when the price was high they aped in now they want to cry well we in the same boat you wanna jump jump but no life boat. sell if you want out no special accommodations should be given.

2 Likes

no. there will be no ragequit. no burning of tokens to compensate/create a false sense of security as the treasury gets depleted.

1 Like

this meme is such a victimization tactic. no one cares about the price dips as long as the whales dont get the treasury. in fact, is a blessing they exit their positions causing the price to fall. it means they lost.

4 Likes

I will vote no to ragequit

3 Likes

This has turned into one of the whiniest communities I have ever been a part of. Get in or get out. If you don’t want to be a part of the community, sell your shares and bounce. Otherwise shut up and get on-board. What is with all these bailouts and whining about splitting up the treasury, no one is owed anything. Dani needs to cowboy up, move forward running this thing, focus on growing the treasury and returning value to the stakeholders.

9 Likes

I’m for rage quit but not this version of it wtf how can they get it so wrong…

2 Likes

I will vote against the Rage Quit option. If you think price will drop to $17k without RQ and you believe in WL, why does it matter? BTFD if it does.

2 Likes

I do not understand rage quit… project is alive, wMemo is a tradeable asset, just sell and move out…

5 Likes

total bullcrap.
These selfish mfs will drain the treasury only to reenter at a later time for a cheaper price. And the loyal holders will be left with a spit in the face.

This WIP is a no go as it is. The least they could do is blacklist those “ragequitter´s” completely after they drain the treasury to leave. This still wouldn´t withhold them from reentering with a new wallet address, but at least it´d be something.

And what about the loyal holders?
Don´t they diserve something like an APY multiplier?

What tf is this actually? Why´re quitters and enemies of the DAO treated better than frogs?!

7 Likes

Can someone explain this in plain English? I have ~3 MEMO and bought at $8k. I am considering selling at a loss, as this future of this project is unclear. Sounds like I should vote No and hang around to benefit from BSGG vesting and the new management to get this project back on track. I want to make sure my vote is going towards the greatest good for the community.

2 Likes

This is like the previous vote. And that vote was WL stays. A proposal for future growt in stead of another way to exit seems better to me. Price development and growt of the treasury is somthing to focus on. Whales are a problem? Insert a whale tax of a minimum of 10%. For buying and selling wMemo/Memo and Time. The tax will go to the treasury for growt an backing price. Just an idea…anybody else has a good one?

3 Likes