[WIP #5] – Offer a Rage Quit Option to wMEMO holders

Rage quit is fine but should only be offered to time/wmemo holders BEFORE Sifugate.

All rage quit proposals that (intentionally?) leave this crucial provision out is an automatic no from me.

7 Likes

you can´t have 3 MEMO when you bought at 8k.
What´s with your rebases m8?

Rage quit?
I still think this is all a joke…

I’m also losing big time and not happy, but I don’t cry because “if I sell now, I will lose my money so I want a rage quit option”…

Wonderland is an investment!
Investments have risks!

From this, I can say that majority of frogs should learn something about investments before “betting their $100”.

It’s a NO from me!
If you want your money back wait until the price goes up again!
Peace

6 Likes

It could be a great WIP if they actually implemented that the ones who was actually promised that the price wouldn’t go below backing were the only once who got the Rage Quit offer.

It’s not that hard to find the holders and give them the opertunity only.

If peops want the rage quit. There should be another short vote.

1 rage quit to everyone.

2 rage quit to all holders at the 26 jan. When price dropped below backing.

1 Like

We promised backing in the docs, management told frogs that buybacks would take place, it was advertised numerous times. For me this project is doomed if we cannot honor our word one way or the other. I vote yes.

4 Likes

were illiquid assets a part of the backing price calculation previously? this seems like a proposal with bad intent if were removing the illiquid assets from the backing calculation just to lower the price for the rage quit option.

what a stupid simp meme

No rage quit option necessary, who want to sell pls sell now!

6 Likes

We don´t need this bs!

Go sell at a loss, if you wanna quit. Stop crying because you fkd up with your investment.
Lotsa ppl quietly took the price drop and continue to stake MEMO or hold wMEMO

3 Likes

Yes to Rage Quit Option, allow paper hands to leave

2 Likes

So basically people can still try and arb the backing price? Jesus Daniele is relentless… clearly “fucking the frogs” what a suit. Voting No

7 Likes

It was promised that the price wouldn’t go belov.
So Sifu did a mistake. Backing didn’t hold and everything happened.
Now we are on the other side. But who ever bought below that backing price was never promised that they could leave at backing if they just bought and waited a week.

So yes. Rage quit for those who bought above backing price. :wink:

5 Likes

paper hands can use sushi or joe 24/7/30/365

3 Likes

Exactly, who buys below odd taking a risk but is good for everyone. If nobody buys them we go to 0

I’m probably missing out something here, so sorry if it is a stupid question, but why would someone not rage quit, take the cash, then buy back into Memo once again? After all, I guess it’s price will take a hit.

3 Likes

Its going to be a no from me dawg. We already voted no to unwind, and I keep seeing these rage quit options being pushed forward. Who gets this option? Holders pre sifugate or anyone? Also, maybe the team should spend time figuring out what the F to do with the fund instead of punting over and over and over. So now that shit blew up we’re a DAO? Please. Its pathetic.

4 Likes
  1. Should be pointed out to long-term holders, that if rage quit is allowed they will profit significantly from disallowing BSGG, say if 50% rage quit, value of holders holdings increase by 40%, because BSGG is qctually quite significant portion, and gets more so if 50% quit. Can’t be bothered to do exact math, but it’s something like this. It should be pointed out above.
  2. Agree that rage quit should not be all or nothing, some have brought the dip and been long term holders as well. 50% option should be added.
5 Likes

there is benefit, the portion of the BSGG. if 99% ragequit, the 1% is left with 90mil or whatever of BSGG

1 Like

There could be a ton of reasons we don’t know about.
Actually Dani could have have a plan for long time holders if they are staying. But if he tells everyone that: if you stay. You’ll get 50k reward. Noone want to leave. And we still have peops for different reasons.
But we actually don’t know.
Perspnally I really think that Dani is literally trying to split up bad Frogs from good Frogs.

And Noone knows what happens to the tokens the protocol buys back? If burned. Token price could jump. If invested nothing might happen right now. If another thing, then another thing.

But the only thing we know black and white. Is what you say. And that’s bad. Or we are to stupid to understand why it’s good. :wink:

1 Like

Ok…more like 2.5, but didn’t think it really mattered in regards to the clarification I am looking for.