[WIP #7] - TheSkyhopper+Bastion Treasury Management

I think that we should give them a 5% commission for the first three months and if they provide a return of 20% or greater for the 3 month period then we will payout an additional 5% at the end of month 3. If they do not provide a return of 20% or greater then they will receive no additional commission.

You state that you are experienced trader/s for over 20 years with particular focus on crypto, so tell us what % profit do you achieve in crypto per month ? where can we view your recent performance levels ? and what would you expect as monthly % return with the treasury of WL ?

We need to set expectations up front and not waste 3 months to realize expectations, this would also help deciding on fee structure.

1 Like

Agree with the metaverse discussion.

I hope the team will focus on the next real economy, if we look deep, the only land we need is the one we have under our feet, it is unique and nobody can expand it. We have to focus on developing a new good economy that preserve the real lands, the metaverse will be useful in the future for some economies, sure, but it is too risky, games are games. Now focus on real needs of people. Agree with the proposal, but 10% is too much, 5% is too low. 7% can be honest? In medio stat virtus.

1 Like

I also feel like there has to be a baseline (e.g. 15% annualised like Sifu suggested) before 10% profit fee. After all it is a 300mm treasury with the TM not having to raise any funds.

10% commision would be okay for me, if it applies only to the amount that actually beats the market. Every trader is a genius during a bull run, but if he manages to grow the treasury during a sideways or even a downwards market, let him reap the rewards.

@Nwcjackychan @uwuuu @Matinwinchester @yoyoyo @kaize @SHIBJedi @kekos85 @K_K @Snipeforce @Glassman @CM_LV @Sisyphus1967 @Efti @SlipperySnake @Alex @MrCookie @luapdooh @DarkLord_gr @user5 @DBlack_El @bric @jw19904 @MP87

Fee % was changed based on the feedback received and discussion with the team.

11 Likes

We need you as active as Sifu was in chat.

To note:

Since most comments here were on the 10% of profits fee -

Please note that this has been edited to 5%, and we’re comfortable with that figure.

8 Likes

5% is fair. Looking forward to watching this community grow and get its legs back!

100% FOR IT. Especially for 5% !! Revenue share and hopefully SkyH team to manage the treasury, It feels like WL getting back on track !! :slight_smile:

It should be tiered/stepped upwards with a specific target of $140k wMEMO backing value to incentivise the manager to get us back to break even treasury levels. After that point we reset and renegotiate to a more traditional fee structure.

Many of us are still completely underwater and many holders who weathered the storm are needing to see mid-high 100k wMEMO price to claw back their capital.

I would firmly recommend our fee basis be structured so the $140k threshold is embedded.

Finally- confirm it is 5% of “treasury value profit” with HWM, not 5% of market price profit (which is highly manipulable)?

Thx

1 Like

5% of profits with HWM

2 Likes

Rock and roll… roll the dice and lets get this puppy movin

On a 5% rate, this is a fantastic deal!

Well… let’s get the vote going and crown our new TM.

WELCOME on board skyhopper🤝

1 Like

I’m in. Let’s get this moving

1 Like

Yes. Also, yes. Please. Let’s vote :muscle:

Edited 5% is reasonable. Let’s go for 3 months trial and pls Danielle help to look after everything in the core team. I have faith in Danielle.

Greetings from love and light, frog nation!

5% rate I think is quite acceptable and a 3 month experience I also think is great, it will have enough incentive to do a good job, win over the community and possibly extend the management.

Let’s vote!!!

If we keep going back and forth about 10% versus 5%, the community will continue to be divided between the DAO and themselves. Until we learn the value of COLLABORATIVE efforts we will keep breeding division. Thoon FROGS, the ringing of the division bell will begin and compromise can be made.

Why not 7.5%?