Wonderland is evolving. We need to do a better job of communicating that internally and externally

We have started a team. I am retired military and was the CEO and COO of a marketing company. We also have a content creator and onboarding someone for SEO currently. Our plan is to do a YouTube channel with beginner videos focusing on education potential and existing investors on the project. They could then learn the different ways for entry level investing and staking, and finally more advanced moves. We will have relevant links to official sites and with the support of Daniele, Sifu and the Dev team be the team that organizes news for release ensuring a clear message and supporting videos and documentation if needed. We would also keep official documentation up to date.

We are looking for team members. We currently have a a team lead, digital content creator, and onboarding an SEO manager. I am retired military and was the CEO and COO of a marketing company, and investor in the Wonderland project. The project in in desperate need of a team to manage the projects investor facing voice to ensure we are clear in our message and strive to have a well educated community that builds confidence in the project. Email me at wonderlandcryptonews@gmail.com if your interested in helping

1 Like

Happy to help, I have a background in law :slight_smile:

1 Like

We could use you as we move forward and get Daniele and SIfus support. It would be good to have official press releases reviewed by someone with a legal back ground

Dropped you an email with my details.

1 Like

We have a solid team started with a Team lead, digital content creator, SEO, legal, and a team of programmers for a PR and Marketing team. We are all willing to donate our time to get started but need community support as well as Dani and Sifu. We need to ensure for example things like airdrops are not announced until after the snapshot is taken and all pieces are in place to execute. It will ensure things happen as officially released

1 Like

Important to note the distinction between dilution and inflation.

The current staking/rebasing model essentially maintains the stakers % of the market cap. Whenever a dilutive mint occurred, the % of the market cap owned by each staker was diluted. That was bad.

Even with the removal of dilutive mints, rebasing continues to create new TIME. Rebasing is still inflationary to the supply of TIME. But because each staker experiences the inflation equally, it doesn’t dilute the % of the market cap they own.

Does that make sense?

It does and you are correct. We are in the process of making quick simple instructional videos to educate potential and existing investors. There is far too many people currently invested that dont get the most basic aspects such as what the difference is between Memo and wMemo. The discord is a constant stream of simple questions and confusion when new information is released. This can be avoided and we have professionals in the community I am talking to willing to donate our time to get a PR and marketing team up and running. If we can get to where the team organizes the press releases and supplies relevant videos and documentation the community would become far stronger as it would build investor confidence and less FUD.

I agree. How can I help?

Email me with a bit about yourself and how you would like to help. wonderlandcryptonews@gmail.com