Allocate $$ to marketing/communication tools

I found wonderland through a tik tok video. I notice Jade makes a big deal about how their team has viral marketing experts. Creating greater awareness should help increase holders. We just need to make sure the story we tell is a compelling one which is in congruence with our objectives.

Who the heck is Biahaza? :rofl:

1 Like

While I do agree with you, I still think that a consistent brand/identity would definitely not hurt anyone, even the treasury! :wink:

I think youā€™re right, just cleaning up brand messaging and keeping uniformity is a great start and often key. Say the same thing 7 times. I know when I first started in wonderland I was confused by the different logos. There needs to be 1 official logo. We ought to vote on that. Iā€™m partial to the cat.

1 Like

Thereā€™s definitely a big difference between running commercials, ads, billboards and just having a consistent brand message on the platforms we use.

Even Tesla has only one logo and CostCo Still puts a sign in front of every store.

1 Like

How aboutā€¦ a tea party event.

1 Like

We have some good terms that we can use as part of our branding image. For example, we have ā€œtimeā€ and ā€œtime keeperā€, it can be a very catchy word for branding.

100% correct!

This is the backbone of the eco system i thinkā€¦ i have full confidence in the team and am sure they have already thought through these options & are aware. imo i just think that they are lining up their ducks before they pull the trigger!

I can truly see all things come together in time, just try to focus on the bigger picture FROGS.

The DAO discussion has moved to phase 2 of the governance process - [RFC] Request To Comment thread:
[RFC] Marketing strategies, Branding, Social Media

This discussion will be locked, please continue working on the RFC here.

1 Like