CHANGE VOTE COUNTING TO QUADRATIC: 5 whales are ruling the closure over hundreds of thousands of frogs

I totally agrre
1 vote = 1count

Mine registered as 3.6TIME as well

Vote System is not fair

1 Like

Agree!! I’m a whale but not that big

most of us have lost 80% of our voting power compared to new investors that want to make a quick profit off of our treasury. i dont care bout the whales that could dump after we win. if they dump we would just get a higher % of revenue share when that gets rolled out😈

1 head 1 vote!!

THIS VOTE IS RIGGED ! THESE GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL !

We need to unite and take over now!!!

1 Like

a refund would be acceptable only at the buying price for each holder (or at a fixed percentage of the last buying price since funds are probably not going to be sufficient).

1 Like

seems rigged then lol

totally agree, each vote shoud value one

Agreed. This is the way.

Yeah all frogs are equal!!!

Agree! One vote for each frog!

We should make a proposal to block any major changes for 7 to 10 days and extended the voting period. We need time to see proper proposals and what the different options are, if the team is still interested in carrying on with the project and absolutely go to quadratic vote.

I agree
:clap::ok_hand::+1::muscle:

Must be :point_right: 1 vote = 1 holder !!!

And if whales prevent they, :rage:
I will clip the fins and suffering slowly they will disappear !!! :amphora::amphora::amphora:

2 Likes

I agree with this proposal.

yes, this is absolutely the right move

This is imperative for the fair and equal outcome of the DAO. Please Dani.

1 Like

yup. But all Dani’s said has been repay liqudations below him. That’s it.

I definitely believe vote should be counted by heads and not wealth.

1 Like

Yes…you are exactly correct!
Whales recently bought and are buying large amounts to take advantage and f all the smaller holders.
Vote should be per person not wealth.
Watch the latest video by Defi Crypto Today.

3 Likes