[DAO Discussion] - Continued Treasury Management by Sifu

I vote to keep Sifu. Thanks for your hard work, Sifu. Clearly a roadmap is needed. Also agree with others who have said Sifu needs more help.

1 Like

Sifu has my confidence and my vote of yes.
Heā€™s done an exception job!

@0xWicked, seems like thereā€™s major approval for Sifu to remain. Could we close this thread or move to stage 2 for a formal vote?

Seconded on a more formal vote moving forward.

I would be happy for Sifu to continue with his autonomy - heā€™s doing a great job and has worked hard to get us where we are. Heā€™s been transparent and has answered every question thrown at him.

Voting by the masses at this stage would be ineffective as the majority of people do not have the in-depth financial knowledge needed to adequately vote on how the treasury should be used.

3 Likes

A definite YES on Sifu continuing to manage the treasury. Sifu and Dani are why Iā€™m here. Keep going!

Yes its on the blockchain, but to find it you must know how to search on the blockchain. Isnā€™t the idea do become a DAO? to become frog nation? Then the info should be easily available to non technical people as well. Or is frog nation a ā€˜dev onlyā€™ nation? (edit to change body type as I initially replied to the wrong comment)

Hello, for the choice manage by Sifu, itā€™s ok for me !

Dude isnā€™t the idea of crypto that it eventually will become mainstream? You think normies know how to search the blockchain? There needs to be an easy way to check the treasury. Be it an official wallet listing on the site and a link to a zapper/debank wallet or something like that. I have the link to the treasury that people gathered in twitter, however dollar values do not match exactly, so it would be nice if they disclosed all wallets that deal with the treasury and do not mix these wallets with their personal wallets as itā€™s extremely unprofessional to do so.

At one point normies didnā€™t know how to use a cc or trust a bank people.learn what they want to understand

I vote to keep these guys doing what there doing I invested into there project because I like there ideas

2 Likes

Yes. Sifu continues. Until he doesnā€™t need to. Donā€™t fix what isnā€™t broken.

Sifu it is! Waiting for votes to pile up takes took much time and is not efficient.

1 Like

Yes. Sifu has done a great job and will continue to do so.

Yes. Let Sifu keep control of the treasury.

I am fine with a short-term agreement (3-6 months) on Sifu being held accountable for the treasury balance with the help of Dani and his team. I would like to see Sifu better explain his involvement in treasury management and help Wonderland investors feel confident in his capabilities. I would like to see monthly, or at the very least quarterly reports, made by some member outlining the treasuryā€™s investment strategy and outlook for the future of the project. If Wonderland is truly a long term project, I firmly believe it must convince the market of that.

1 Like

The DAO discussion has moved to phase 2 of the governance process - [RFC] Request To Comment thread.

This discussion will be locked, please continue the discussion here.