Hire the Professor and implement these changes

This is the most coherent plan I’ve heard. I was about ready to give up! Impressed that someone took so much time to lay out a detailed plan and explain it in a way that the majority understands. Thank you! I’m impressed!!

2 Likes

I bought, staked and minted near ATH and have held everything the whole time. Anyone who has held the whole time and not sold anything should pre-qualify imediately for revenue share, as if the 30 day waiting period has been satisfied.

4 Likes

It is NOT a vote, it’s a suggestion!

3 Likes

The proposal seems very well thought out and would give Dani the team around him to push Wonderland forward with a good plan. I don’t think a rebrand is necessary because my belief is that crypto is still not mainstream. The biggest, most powerful DAO is still an infant and unknown to 99.9% of the world. Also, I think trust is built on being open, honest, fixing mistakes, under promise and over deliver. If Wonderland proves it does these things and can gets through a controversy and come out better, it WILL create trust. Especially in the wild west of Crypto.

1 Like

Seems legit. Get him doxxed. Good background, great read.

1 Like

Perfect, get the sharks out

Yes. Based on his article, I think he can help Dani and be of value to Wonderland.

1 Like

I feel like this is the best proposal. As much as I love the 60,000% APY it’s been proven in every Dao that a number that large isn’t sustainable. Also the abaility for those to cash out that want out worked for snowbank and it can work for wonderland. 30 day waiting period also works for rewards!

1 Like

Excellent solutions to our current situation. This needs to be put in front of as many frogs as possible and voted on ASAP.

1 Like

YES lets go is the pes proposal

. How do we get these individual points put into a proposal?

This is a well thought out plan both with strategy and tactical next steps. I concur that we need to move this forward as a proposal and vote on it. This would deeply benefit our community in moving forward in a positive directions immediately with a renewed purpose and vision. Cheers to the Professor!

1 Like

This is exactly what I wanted to say as well. Due to our treasury and market cap, we are sitting on massive discounts and very vulnerable to shark attacks. We need to stay strong. These proposals are near perfect and should be implemented after all we wanted a Frog VC anyways.

1 Like

Let’s do this let’s move the show along peeps this is the best proposal out there

I agree with this entire article, with one small exception. Given the sifu situation, any new team needs to dox. I’m generally in favor of anonimity, but given the shock delivered by sifu’s dox, any new team needs to preempt that. Other than that, this is an excellent proposal.

1 Like

Hire Professor: YES!!
I largely agree with Professors suggestions, with a few exceptions/conditions:

• It seems that Professor can add a lot of value to the community. We need to verify professor’s experience and check his/her background
  • I do agree with one token system, but do not agree with launching a new token. Lets keep
    wMemo only, and remove Time and Memo
  • Instead of 30 day lock period for revenue sharing, lets take a snapshot for those who
    held during the massacre and include them in revenue sharing. For new members we
    can keep a 30 day locking period.
  • Allow revenue sharing only for those who stake their wMemo on Wonderland site.
  • Hire a communication/PR manager who will lead communication across all platforms
    like Twitter, Telegram, Discord etc. and also advise Daniel etc. on what they post.
  • Do not scrap APY fully, follow an APY + Revenue share model. This will make the token
    more lucrative in open market (Example $Rome : APY +RPG)
  • Let’s bring on board Harry Yeh, and Skyhopper. This will add to the attraction of
    Daniel’s charismatic leadership
2 Likes

Wonderfull matured proposal…enough with the kid’s stuff rebases and APYs I was very happy about the incoming rev share and investments until suddenly all took a u turn…any way thanks to the APY we are here with a massive treasury…lets be wise at least now ,and invest a treasury.

I like the proposal but who is The Professor?

1 Like

Great idea. Would love to know who this guy is, sounds like he’s got the skills and expertise to help save wonderland.

1 Like

Ok so i get for example 25 MEMO per month that is extra rebase monthly on top of my balance. I dont really care about the rebased apy memo because i still have my principle. So i sell my 25 memo i earn per month on the market and continue to hold that principle. If i realized my profit by selling the rebases end of month and you have not i have infact made my portion of the apy very real. So enlighten me on how it is not real. If you believe everyone should hold and never sell then yes apy is about as fake as santa claus but if you realize those gains every month because you only care about your initial balance yes apy is real.

How it becomes even more real is if you sell your rebases at a higher value and dca back into the project at lower. Your point on apy being fake is very incorrect and i hear it time again however when i continue to point out realizing your gain is making the apy real all i get after that is insults. Ask the whales that exited with millions if apy is fake… its not fake its part of the prisoners dilemma. Is apy 80,000% real? No because their is no way in hell thats possible to pay out, only a fool would believe that. But is the 9% weekly roi real? Yes, if you realize the gain.