Proposal - Bastion Trading / TheSkyhopper to manage or advise on Wonderland Treasury

This clearly needs to be vetted properly but… it’s perhaps the shake the community needs. Applause for the initiative.

11 Likes

Why is the 5% previously determined not payment enough? If you’re as profitable as you claim to be just invest into protocol like the rest of us. Grow the treasury back to $2 billion and then we can talk about a raise. This clearly is a lot of money and there’s little to no regulation in this space, this is as much an opportunity for you as you think it is for us. After the Sifu debacle not just anyone should be able to waltz in and man the ship. What experience do you and your team have managing hundreds of millions to billions of dollars?

16 Likes

No suits. Sell your strategy to Blackrock.

5 Likes

I love the idea. A proper management team to steady the ship and to guide us to Valhalla would be splendid

But your proposal isn’t strong enough on fundamentals. You haven’t given Sifu’s role enough thought. He needs to go to regain trust but your proposal is weak on his involvement. If I voted for you then I need to know his proposed role and involvement. I for one think to regain trustworthiness we can’t retain him.

8 Likes

I like the basic idea of a solid crew that have experience in the field and experience together working as a team. There is much more info needed to make a good decision on this but its a good start.

2 Likes

Sifu should not be part of Wonderland or anything period… not just treasury management. Out of everything.

11 Likes

Isn’t Sifu being voted out?

1 Like

If a new management team is installed I’d be happy to help with etasblishing a proper company like governance structure.

3 Likes

I read a few tweets (in the storm of FUDS) that really “GOT IT”. If the value of time was sitting at $10k they would probably still love SIFU. The takeaway for me from that, reflecting on all of it, I trust Danny not SIFU and I believe in the entire team on every project that he is working on so one person with a shady recent past should just be removed in totality and move on. Thank you for this post and even this shall pass but we will learn and grow stronger from this experience.

10 Likes

A note here, i read the comments above. Since a proposal (well, a start of a conversation I have to start) - but:

I don’t like to define things to do until I have listened or read to/from as many people as its possible.

1 Like

I’m all for it. I’m holding and like Dani, happy to let people learn and grow the same as I would hope myself.
If this is an actual vote, Im in.

2 Likes

It takes less than 5 seconds to notice that this guy is MUCH MORE trustful and professional than SIFU.

This is the kind of people WONDERLAND needs. I’m not necessarily saying he’s the one but looks like a great candidate. Strong due diligence has to be done for sure.

THIS IS FRESH AIR FOR ALL THE FROGS HODLING TILL THE END OF TIME.

3 Likes

Have to start somewhere, and this is a good start. I like where we are heading now and I’m hopeful the project will be revived back to its glory days again.

if we are to move forward and be stronger 2 things in my eyes needs to go. buy backs and leveraging. buy backs does nothing but help whales fill their pockets and leveraging is the reason why price tanks so hard. experimenting is done and it didn’t work. TIME to move away for what was old. we are growing and changing, The TIME for change is now!!

12 Likes

Great news!
I hope the future is better for all

Just dissolve this whole project and give me the money I invested back.

3 Likes

That’s kind of proposal is what Frog Nation needs now, but maybe we need some proporsals to compare and decide btw alll the holders which one is the way the community is looking for.

Want to see more of it :slight_smile:

It stated that sifu would be off

I support this proposal, will the whole team be doxxed as well?

4 Likes