PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

agree to your proposal.

1 Like

The treasury has enough money to pay out roughly 41k per wMemo.

Where do you think that the money to reimburse investors at their entry price will come from? We are talking about hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars. There is no way to reimburse investors beyond the 41k per wMemo limit.

The best option is to allow those who want to swap their wMemo for $41 000 from the treasury

5 Likes

100% agree, but this is never going to happen. Possibly with a class action law suit.

1 Like

Wish it hadnā€™t come to this and this resolution may never happen, butā€¦ the only way I would ever consider investing with anything Daniele was ever a part of in the future is if we just all get a ā€œrefundā€ so we can move on.

i agree with this proposal

Since this is a true DAO the members of the DAO vote on the use of the treasury assets. I fully agree with the reimbursement of initial capital plus 10%.

4 Likes

i agree to this proposal.

I agree. Think this is a no brainer. Sifu is a convicted felon.

I would love to have back my Ā£2000 I invested which is now Ā£500 I agree with this.

1 Like

I agree. How can we vote on this ?

Agree, would like to see some numbers around this. I would assume that % ownership of the treasury would be higher than current market prices.

It seems fairā€¦I agree

I agree to this proposal with a twist, people jumping ship most recently should not be scrutinised for seeing a sinking ship and cutting losses.

I suggest the proposal uses the original BSG snapshot of holders back when the price was around $2k.

4 Likes

was there even a snapshot?

Getting rewarded for bailing out at the bottom is not how investing works.
Maybe if there is an agreed payout for people who stake / lock up their Memo for 6 months (or more) it would work, while keep the project alive for the investors who are still on board.

3 Likes

100% agreed. Snapshot should be taken just prior to those that were in the project just prior to the recent liquidation cascade.

Agree, the project was run by a criminal. Transparency was lacking.

1 Like

I agree to this. Whom ever is left should be made whole again

Yes I agree, we should also be gifted girlfriends and unicorns from the wonderland treasury as well.

2 Likes

Defo agree with this proposal.