PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

100% :+1: This is the only way

You realise that if we give any more back than the backing price per wMEMO, then it would mean another person would need to get less back than the backing per wMEMO?

Who decides who will get the short end of the stick?

The only reasonable thing we can do is giving EVERYONE THE SAME Refund per wMEMO.

The way to do this would be to liquidate the treasury into ETH or MIM and airdrop all the funds to wMEMO holders in proportion to their amount of wMEMO.

What you are proposing would punish some people for the benefit of others.

4 Likes

AGREE, when can we vote?
@Quin we’re talking about our initial investment here. There were early investors that gained massively while the rebasing was still earning them a lot. They will get their initial investment back just like everyone. Their gains will be gone but I think that’s only fair to all frogs.

1 Like

we where fucked by sifu being a convicted scammer and danny hiding it

1 Like

Been holding sensibly since 22/11/21 with a long term view and now down almost 90%. Agree that a refund should be given to long term holders.

2 Likes

100% agreed with the proposal. And for our trouble Airdrops that you promised because without us you could not invest in those projects.

Agreed 100%, this is the way!

Yes I agree to go this route !

The treasury does not have enough to do that… I’m very happy with 40k

agreed to your proposal.

Doubt the treasury has all that but I agree.

how do you get 40k? it is 17k right now

I agree - there’s no trust in this project anymore. This has been an absolute shit show. Please do the right thing and return our investment. Thank you.

I agree. This should be rather easy to accomplish and there is plenty of money in the treasury to do so.

The amount of wMEMO you hold represent a percentage of the treasury as Dani has said many times. Price is not really reflective of that.

1 Like

I agree with this proposal 100%

I sold when wmemo was 53k and bought at 130k. so i will be compensated too ? ok ) if not. then no

If you sold already then there is nothing we can do for you.

2 Likes

Yes we should get our investment back especially us long term holders when I invested I didn’t sign up for owners getting liquidated, paying back those who leveraged, nor sifu being a serial criminal.

1 Like

I vote to agree, perhaps an OTC option so as to not disturb the market.

1 Like