PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

I agree. But how would they pay back above the backing of 40k?

Create an onsite swap that allows us to sell our wmemo at exactly the backing price and let’s be done with this.

1 Like

yes i agree 100%, the people that are still here should get their original investment back

3 Likes

Agreed. Full refund for those still holding.

3 Likes

how do we vote this proposal?

4 Likes

frfr we need to make it official

2 Likes

Agreed. After everything, its only fair

2 Likes

100% Agreed. The OG holders need to be given something

2 Likes

How do we move this to the Next step? The last liquidation vote was voted against as strongly as this one has been voted for. A Full refund needs to be made to everyone that has been involved in this. The only way forward is to dissolve wonderland and use the treasury funds to pay everyone back.

But the thing is. People who jumped ship already
shouldn’t get anything.

3 Likes

Entre en nobiembre en estae proyecto.Tengo aun mis wmemo. Devuelvan el 100 % DE LO INEVERTIDO EN ESTA ESTAFA.

1 Like

How do we make this happen?

How to split fairly treasury? All frogs will recieve same amount of mim? Its kinda utopic. Or everybody gets amount that they invested at beginning - that looks unrealistic tho. How will we solve the problem?

:exclamation:100% agree :exclamation: This is the only fair thing to do :white_check_mark:

If this happens i would gain Trust in Dani and i think we could count on the rest of the community to jump on board once this mess gets cleaned up. The community is still huge which can boost a project very fast.

But for now giving everyone their original investment back is absolutely crucial for a fresh restart :+1:

Great proposal, but only return the original investment to holders, who never sold.

4 Likes

I support this idea.

If the treasury is far more than the holder hold then I second this

Agree but only base investment. Not for leveraged loses, sorry if you leveraged, this is the additional risk you took.

And only for people that have not sold yet. If you sold again that was your decision and should not be compensated

3 Likes

I invested 830 $, I wont just my original investment nothing more.

2 Likes

Same, this is infuriating the level of negligence some people can have. Dealing with real sociopaths.