[Proposal] Siam Kidd for next Treasury Manager

Siam is swing trader. He would drown in this position. Wonderland needs someone that really understands crypto and tokenomics. I think Tetranode needs to come in, at least in a temporary or advisory role, to help right the ship. He and Dani are close, so maybe it would be a good fit. Just bringing Tetranode on board, even as an advisor, would do wonders to increase the credibility and trust that is needed at this point.

2 Likes

There are far more qualified people who arenā€™t YouTube personalities or selling a course on how to draw trendlines or looking for patterns in charts.

1 Like

would love to see him as the next manager. hes experienced, honest, fully doxxed, and has a great youtube channel. lets make this happen.

2 Likes

I support Siam Kidd to take this on. His credentials are sound.

Fuck no.

We need someone who has managed funds and understand quants,ā€¦not some drongo who pumps out youtoob videos and has been supposedly tanking the price because they are self-serving opportunist.

so after Sifu a Kidd we need to stop with that kind of stupid s**t we need someone with a real background,a real nameā€¦

I have no idea who this person is - hard pass

And imagine the transparency of him giving us updates on YouTube!!!

1 Like

I think heā€™s a transparent enough and a good side step trader, I donā€™t know how tested he would be with managing such a fund for investments though? I voted yes just for the sake of potentially getting Danieleā€™s opinion.

1 Like

If he is willing letā€™s use those powers for good. I think this makes sense with all of the moves he has made with his own money and published for all of us to see.

1 Like

he wont be making more videos if he gets voted , he says this in his video

What other person can do the job as you seem to incline there are many? Make a suggestion of a qualified person that is DOXā€™edā€¦

1 Like

So who is it - we currently in the past who is Felon - you think a swing trader is bad; that is how you make money. If he can make money, who else can without being a thief. Hire those that understand how to game a system, they will make you a killing but didnā€™t do it stealing from everyone like SIFUā€¦

1 Like

Who the hell is Tetranode ā€¦

https://twitter.com/Tetranode?s=20

We can achieve this with my proposal. Please support my proposal: A relaunch project that pays daily yields in BTC! Let me show you how - Please read!

heā€™s managed a fund before

you think Siam Kidd is a made up name. You think he doesnā€™t have a track record in finance/trading? Obviously you donā€™t think at all - What the hell just happened with Wonderland!? - 27 Jan 22 - YouTube

Really people can have an opinion in this world!!are you serious right now??? You should ask me to check about him an his YouTube channel instead of being aggressive!! Right now Iā€™m watching his video and see if he can be a good CFO! Donā€™t forget weā€™re on the same boat bruh!!!

Yeah, I guess I did. Sorry. I blame it on spending 30 mins in the WL discordā€¦ it does my head in :slight_smile: