Hey Team and Everyone in the Community,
We need to talk about what’s going on with our migration strategy. I’ve been digging into the numbers and, honestly, what I’m seeing is not sitting right with me.
Here’s the Deal: A lot of us, and I mean a big chunk of our community, are getting the short end of the stick because of decisions made by just a few. I was checking out the AVAX chain and saw something that blew my mind – about 70-80% of people haven’t switched over.
Look at this one wallet, for example (#15,000 top holder that i looked at last night): Check this transaction on SnowTrace
This person had to let go of their investment for just $3 when it used to be worth over $400. That’s just not right.
So, What Can We Do?
- Let’s Add a Small Fee or Tax: This could help balance things out during the transition, it was proposed already
- Mix and Match Proposals: Maybe we can take the best parts of different ideas to make something that works better for everyone.
- Think Long-Term: We’re all here for the long haul, right? Let’s make decisions that will pay off down the line.
I’m Calling on All of You:
- Let’s Talk More: We need to get everyone’s thoughts on this. Different viewpoints are key.
- Reevaluate ASAP: The team needs to take a second look at our strategy with all this new info.
- Be Open and Own Up: We need to be clear about what’s happening and fix things if we’ve messed up.
In short, we’ve got to pull together and fix this. It’s about keeping our community strong and making sure we’re all moving forward, together.