[RFC] - Continued Treasury Management by Sifu

Voted yes.

As I said in the last thread, I hope we can get more reporting on treasury management and the long-term goals for Wonderland. It’s time to start building tight community trust if Wonderland believes it can thrive in the rapidly evolving crypto-space.

1 Like

I want him to continue using his expertise to grow the treasure and accrue value for time holders.

Nobrainer

1 Like

Sifu for master of coin!

2 Likes

Keep Sifu as I keep my .1 please

Sifu has proven to be a skilled Treasury Manager so for me is a 100% yes

1 Like

Yes for SIFU, he is the best and always available @Sifu

I believe its just putting it to formal governance approval

1 Like

Who made this? Lol evaluate yourself.

Sifu is solid. I just find myself wondering if having a single person so central to investment decisions without checks & balances is the most optimal for the entire community.

For sure!
Sifu for the win!!!

Ask us also if we’re breathing.

1 Like

After some posts of sifu i saw his quality.

I had anticipated a comment regarding the treasury management directives, where the emphasis for a good management of the same falls on the experiences, skills, abilities and even technical analysis to counteract the volatile market of Cryptocurrencies. With 3 months he has Wonderland, Sifu has remained quite active, and leaves his spirit to continue optimizing the risks of the treasury, but obviously Sifu is the one, looking for another would already have to ask questions about such requirements. My vote is “Yes” to Sifu; because even though he maintains communication with Daniel, he has already marked different experiences with Abracadabra.money. To conclude, it seems to me that the community demands certain concerns with reference to a greater scope of transparency of the treasury movements, and I think that this should be seen in a special Blog about all the strategic operations they have done or will do, Since posting it on Twitter in the first instance will attract the attention of the FUDs, trying to create spam and bad vibes to each operation, I think that such movements are intimate collectives of our community and DAO; but once placed summarizing it in other social networks will not be bad. “Sifu” :+1:

1 Like

Can we caveat this with a clause saying that Sifu will provide a bit more transparency?

At the moment he is killing it, but it could turn on us if he ever makes a mistake and there wasn’t any say from the DAO.

Just trying to imagine this in a “worst case scenario” sense.

2 Likes

Keep. Sifu is very active in Discord and appears to be working very diligently - the proof is in the state of the treasury and therefore I consider my investment to be safe under his management.

1 Like

LFG sifu. This is a no brainer, you’ve done wonderland a great service and will continue to do so. I have a lot of trust and faith in you and the rest of the devs.

1 Like

Fully supported, you have my vote to keep growing and building. IMO post factum explanation of each change and its reasons are enough for each of us to make up our minds whether we continue to be aligned.

literally every transaction its made in the treasury its public to see, you can even use zapper to see where is everything right now or you could check the wallet and see every move, transparency is precisely why crypto was built in the first place, now if you mean transparency on his actions or trying to understand why he does those things i hope its always in the best interest of the DAO as well as the profits for everyone, including himself obviously, also in the discord if you ask something he always has time to explain the reasons behind his decisions, in fact he had answered the same question 2 or 3 times in 1 day because people keep coming with the same questions, this talks good about him, but maybe he should pin those comments so that everyone can say “pins”

1 Like

I support Sifu remaining in his role. It would make no sense to replace him at this point. However, there are many other questions. How long is Sifu committing to the role? What would trigger this to be a discussion at another point in the future? What is the contingency plan should Sifu be unable to continue in the role? My interpretation of the investment has shifted slightly from being one of an investment in a DAO that was managed by a community/team, to one being much more aligned with a fund investment with a sole fund manager. I understand that there are bigger plans down the road, but at this stage we are trusting the treasury with Sifu to trade it as best he can. Another question I have is does this mean that all decisions around managing the protocol levers sit with Sifu too or is this made by a team? I would suggest that there also be a condition that Sifu has to retain a certain position in the protocol whilst in his role. Obvious I guess, but a commitment to investors would go a long way.

1 Like

Honestly, if you don’t want sifu involved then you should probably find a different project…most of us invested in the team… If this is not the team for you then there are hundreds of OHM forks out there now…