[RFC] - Continued Treasury Management by Sifu

He mentioned in the discord group that he wanted to be elected by the people. I think now that we have a governance forum in place he just wants to be formally elected.

2 Likes

Sifu has been amazingā€¦ and if anyone takes the time to read the discussions on Discord, I would say more than transparent about what they are up to. Always open, and always answering questions. I also think we need someone like Sifu to act fast in times of need, without 100ā€™s of people ā€œadding their opinionā€ to every single decision. They have more than proven their value to the project, and Wonderland would not be what it is without Sifu. Simply stated, no brainer yes to Sifu remaining in place.

Who in the hell voted to replace Sifu?!

1 Like

Sifu is the best for the job

1 Like

Keep Sifu 100%!!!

1 Like

Sorry butā€¦ wtf we are voting right now???The project is very new and I believe we have a long way in front of usā€¦I donā€™t believe that any person of the team is bad in his role cause we have seen the results (till today)ā€¦
Keep the hard work guys, frogs stronk

1 Like

would like to see a growth plan, but +1 on maintaining Sifu as treasury manager.

1 Like

Absoluately yes. Keep up the good work Sifu, we believe in Wonderland and support it. Maybe we will be happy if you make more transparent Wonderland.

1 Like

1000% Yes on this, Sifu has been doing great so far!!!

1 Like

100% to keep Sifu as treasurer. But there is a strong need for transparency, transparency brings trust, trust leads to long-term investment in a project

1 Like

Sifu for president! we want it!

3 Likes

At this hard point of time we need a strong and experienced leader so when the market keeps going bullish our treasury profits would be just amazing!

2 Likes

Sifu we back you 100%. Wherever you, daniele and the team direct us, we will back you up and follow. #occupydefi

1 Like

we get a good level of transparency with danieles AMAs and interviews. transparency can bog things down and cost a lot of time which can sometimes result in lost opportunities. the team needs to remain agile so they can navigate and act quickly. performance brings trust. and sifu results speak for themselves.

2 Likes

This vote is so easy for me. Ofc weā€™ll keep Sifu as treasurer. Thatā€™s not a choice, itā€™s a statement.

3 Likes

Transparency must never take second place. I totally disagree with what you say.

Let Sifu be Sifu. Period.

2 Likes

We have plenty of transparency as all actions are visible on block explorer, snow trace and in the wallet. Aswell as detailed explaination from our treasury director. There are some things that canā€™t be published before hand due to front running and other logistical, and tactical reasons but I have yet to see a move made with no explanation. Yes transparency is key but if you want information sometime you have to DD and find it for yourself nothin is hidden but there are alot of moving parts

Is there any personal message from Sifu about this topic?

Iā€™m sorry I expressed myself badly. I didnā€™t mean more transparency in the sense that we donā€™t know what they do. My idea was to expand Wonderlandā€™s graphical interface by increasing the visible widgets

2 Likes