[RFC] - Continued Treasury Management by Sifu

Yes, and please keep Sifu.

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to add a bit on what is role/responsibilities as Treasury Manager will include.

Maybe something like a monthly or quarterly report that would provide additional insights on the results of his management short and long term, and the reasoning behind those moves. i.e. Saved XX mil when AVAX tanked, but actually lost XX mil long term cause it pumped back up. Bought CVX, made XX mil in profits. Increasing voting power, etc, etc…

I guess it could be done in a different vote, but could be useful to add some basic requirements or things that Sifu himself wants to get done.

SIFU Army :innocent:
we always trust you guys. you are the best

Master Sifu’s gonna make it

If sifu stops managing our treasury, that’s the day I go

1 Like

Easy yes for me. Sifu and team are doing an amazing job. Thank you all so much for putting in your effort for us frogs.

I am not smart like Sifu and team, but am fortunate to be able to invest in a Grade AAA team with a Grade AAA product and will be diamond handing Wonderland all the way.

1 Like

No need to change officers when you are winning battles. Sifu is obviously an agile market operator and that’s what we need to build and safeguard the treasury. Thanks and hello to founders, devs, mods and fellow long term stakers!

1 Like

In SIFU we TRUST, lets fucking go people

1 Like

Easy yes, keep up the great work.

Don’t mess with a team that has been winning. So far so good.

Voted yes for Sifu. Lfg Frog Nation!

1 Like

SIFU for MAYOR!!! 100% Show & Prove. For The People, By The People.

Do not pull down walls until you know exactly why they were put up. Sifu continues.

With an overwhelmingly positive community sentiment of 97% towards keeping Sifu in his current role, the RFC is now locked and transferred to the last stage of the governance process.

You can find the proposal in the [WIP] Wonderland Improvement Proposal category.

Carefully read and understand the WIP.

A snapshot vote will launch soon where the token holders will decide the outcome of the proposal.

3 Likes

Just vote YES for SIFU