[RFC] Marketing strategies, Branding, Social Media

Maybe a Cheshire Marge falling down the hourglass hole? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Change the graphical interface of the various apps. Add more data to demonstrate to a wider audience that they are healthy. People have to trust and to trust you need transparency.
Push also with a marketing campaign that allows as many people as possible to enter this ecosystem

Thanks for the reply and feedback, much appreciated!!

Imagine Marketing as one of the pillar to enable growth. The other 2 would be Branding and Communication.

The 3 pillars can support the growth at different stages of the project. I do agree we first need to start with branding as position ourselves better. Look at Abracadabra and Popsicle - their brand image is much stronger than Wonderland. Sometimes I think they rushed to bring Wonderland to live, meaning, they had the idea and the code ready but not they did not have the time/resources to nail branding.

Once we have our brand and communication tools in place, we can enable Marketing. But in the meanwhile, someone needs to create a framework and have a strategy in mind.

8 Likes

Agree the proposal is lacking clarity. We need to know how the money is going to be spend and what amount.

3 Likes

Maybe someone can get in touch with the team to see what we are currently working with to see what we are missing and what we need to expand on?

3 Likes

Exactly. We need to know WHO WE ARE before we can market that message to the masses

5 Likes

:tophat: I totally agree with everything discuss here. :red_circle:BUT, before investing a great deal on marketing you need a PRODUCT! At the moment, Wonderland can NOT sell anything but an APY, an amazing community, devoted team and the best token name possible: $TIME.

I will rather invest all energy on a wonderful product and dedicate some budget to marketing that @malagacity very well described.

5 Likes

@malagacity, please take a look at this website from another project. I think this is what we should aim for, itā€™s clear, it shows how much of the treasury is dedicated to what, it shows the timeline of the strategy and how to connect to all the social channels for the platform.

https://www.magnetdao.finance/#tokenomics

4 Likes

This is a good benchmark for what the landing Wonderland website could look like.

https://www.olympusdao.finance/ also does a good job!

2 Likes

Yeah. At the same time thereā€™re some parameters that need to be defined even before launching it (i.e.: Strategy timeline, % of treasury allocation, etc.). So the question is: Is it really logical to dedicate money to mktg/branding without having defined those parameters?

Iā€™m sure the core team can provide strategy timeline, we have 10% of treasury allocated to core team salaries, but the rest still needs to be defined/voted.

I think having a roadmap would be important here. The big selling point of a HIGH apy is great, but if that changes in 10months then the marketing campaign might be off target very quickly.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Those are priorities before doing anything else, I guessā€¦

1 Like

Abosuletly NECESSARY

IMO, We should first move to a more sustainable model of growth, example-introduce a new rebase model where the respective token doesnā€™t reduce its value after each rebases( there are a lot of things we can additionally do). Now why am I saying this is explained as follows;

1. If we allocate some revenue to marketing, there will be many shenanigans who will look up the general overview of the project (APY) and invest huge sums of money, now thatā€™s good to provide initial liquidity and fuel the ecosystem but I think it wonā€™t be a long sustainable model, a recent price decrease would FUD the new investors accompanying them to either panic sell or introduce a chain of selling pressure forefront because the growth that the current system of wonderland gives to the average joe is unheard of.
  1. Simply. Move to a sustainable growth ecosystem that is connected to the general idea of wonderland, hence keeping the original ideaā€”> Then allocate to marketing and other handles to introduce more investment and bring a border audience to our ecosystem.

2. This would further be a win-win for both the price stability issue and the new investor joe.

Finally Would love to hear othersā€™ opinions. Even though no ones gonna reply me :frowning:

3 Likes

Its hard to not associate a falling image with a price correlation. I agree a change with the icon would be small in scope, but effective symbolically.

I meanā€¦anything above 5% is a high APY compared to what we are used to

Very good ideas, I think this as a whole is vital to further success of Wonderland. I didnā€™t even realise the inconsistent branding images used on the different platforms.

Daniele twitter is already enough, more chingching for the froggies.

Daniā€™s twitter is not enough. Maybe now, if even, but definitely not long term.

2 Likes

true, longterm stability, may be a good call for a wonerland time twitterā€¦

2 Likes