[WIP #11] - Buy $SIFU Vision Tokens

I’ve always stated that the crypto community outside wonderland think about Sifu as a criminal and, sadly, that’s a fact.

I disagree with your “fact”. The FUD has been repeatedly debunked since late January. Most of the crypto community does not feel as you do in this regard. Nearly every major group and app which shunned me in late January have apologized and we are once again working together. Even attacks and accusations on twitter are now rare, and met with a dozen users posting evidence of my innocence and contribution. If you believe that we should continue driving this app into the ground for the sake of PR, I think you’ll be surprised to note that you also won’t benefit from said PR. Nobody of relevance has a problem with my petty crimes 20 years ago, they are more interested in the massive contributions which I have made to the digital currency space since that time.

9 Likes

I would put the whole treasury in $SIFU. No endless DAO voting, no meaningless search for TM. Most of this crowd wanted him back, myself included. He gets the treasury, he leaves the drama behind. Its our best likelihood of making some money back. Note I said making it back, not making it. I would love to get back to even and then consider the possibilities of an actual return.

2 Likes

I agree. I would also want Sifu as TM at WL

1 Like

Totally Agree, Very glad that WL & $SIFU will work together again in a way

2 Likes

As much as we would like that, we even had a proposal up to reinstate him as TM but sadly he’s not returning but this is a mutual benefit for both protocols which is the best scenario rn.

2 Likes

:loudspeaker: Voting is now live

WIP #11 - Buying SIFU.Vision Tokens
https://wl-l.ink/Vote/WIP-11

Please be sure to cast your vote!

4 Likes

not a rug indeed*

*yet

I can’t believe the how nuts this is. the infatuation this group of people have for sifu.
Just like BSGG (clearly a lemon, since there’s no disclosed plan), now it’s time to invest again in this individual with no proven record of success (except than in a bull market).

Also, for the millionth time, we should not allow to vote by amount of tokens owned. Because of course sifu is gonna sway public opinion with it. It’s not democratic. And I’m sure as tomorrow is a new day, that someone will immediately come out of the woodwork claiming that “sOmEoNe wIlL MaKe a tHouSanD wAlletS” - go ahead, make them, and then ban them.

If there’s hope for Wonderland, there needs to be some action to stop bleeding money in unfruitful and unilateral “investments”. And it should start now.

1 Like

Thread should not be locked.

Thread was locked automatically due to inactivity. If you want to change the way the forum is working you would need to contact the forum admin. Until otherwise, it should remain closed.

As for the voting, you can do a proposal to change it if you have an idea for a better system.

Also, stop with the rug bs, come back if it happens.

I’m most likely voting NO.
PROS:

1. WL needs a treasury manager to grow the treasury. Sifu can provide this.
  2. lower effort to engage Sifu, as opposed to other investment opportunities.
  3. WL would hold a large % of $SIFU, thus would be able to exert influence over Sifu Vision as the largest stakeholder.
    CONS:
  4. overcoming sifu-gate has been difficult for Wonderland. Engaging sifu out of desperation for a treasury manager does not help with moving away from the stigma of sifu gate.
  5. sifu vision wallet shows only about $42.3 MM USD worth of assets under management, on debank (of which about $38.5 MM is the $SIFU token holdings). Leaving $3.8 MM of non-SIFU assets under mgmt feel like its less established/less reputable.
  6. sifu vision wallet historical balance on Debank shows first deposits in March 16th 2022 (i.e. relatively new fund/less established).
1 Like

Reputation of project isn’t relevant as more/less holders does not impact project’s performance.

Sifu.Vision is actually what Wonderland could have been with active treasury management, without team allocation, quarterly redemptions and Sifu as TM. Nothing new for Sifu, the same guy who glitched my website by reaching 1bil treasury (didn’t expect or foresee it to give appropriate spacing).
By the way, never got a chance to thank you for that Sifu. :angry:

Personally, It’s more about a vote of trust to Sifu than to Sifu.Vision. I’m totally in favor of this proposal.
I would want Sifu as TM for Wonderland but I can compromise.

3 Likes

appreciate the feedback. thank you

1 Like

I support this proposition

1 Like

Haha, what are you talking about?! “BSGG clearly a lemon, no plan blah blah”. BSGG is super transparent with their plan, I’m pretty sure there’s even a roadmap on the front page of the website.

I’ve been staking for dayz and Mainlet launch is announced for end of next month, just FYI

So essentially, good investment, solid team, WL got in early and a lot of us are active over there and enjoying it and life as a result, at least I speak for myself. Unlike the sour lemons you seem to be munching.

Maybe a better question to ask is, what’s your infatuation with hating Sifu? Did he do something to you? Actually? Really? Think back…

1 Like

Ofcourse I voted YES. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

saying that BSGG dont have a disclosed plan, it says how much knowledge you dont have.
So i guess same for your opinion about sifu

My argument is short and simple.
If Sifu wanted to rug us he could have kept the Wonderland funds who had in his personal wallet prior his doxing.

Instead of discussing the actual investment in terms of numbers and possible growth and even diss Sifu for failures or praise for success we have to answer to FUD here. Amazing.

This community has a very low tolerance to anything that doesn’t fit the narrative , and it labels FUD anything even when it makes sense to be scupolous. I personally would like more toughs when investing $25 millions and less hype based on fluff. Does anyone else have an an idea on how much money this is?

Sif didn’t rug for reasons neither you or I know. (This is my opinion: most probable cause is fear of repercussions, and also probably because it’s quite clear that we are easily manipulated.)
But that’s just my two cents, and while I don’t like the guy for the way he behaved (I still remember the tornado.cash saga right after the black swan).

Treasury is bleeding, and this is in my opinion another attempt to secure part of its content somewhere else. Are we allowed to have opinions?

I will be in wonderland until I’ve recovered all the money I’ve lost (no, not because of the bear market or because I leveraged). Hey Sifu, if you want to pay me off I’ll be gladly share my address.

The very fact that you are replying to me right here right now means that you’re allowed to have and share your opinion. That doesn’t make your opinion right.

From this paragraph what’s important and what I’m keeping is this part I’m quoting. Actions are more important for me than speculation and conspiracy theories.

This is foolish.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, the fact that we disagree doesn’t mean that either of us shouldn’t be able to share opinions.

3 Likes

Ah, so @cinghialino, didn’t feel like answering my reply calling out your opinion as baseless nonsense then?

A wise friend once said to me, “having an opinion is like having a penis. It’s okay to have one, but don’t go around waving it in people’s faces.”

This community has a very low tolerance to anything that doesn’t fit the narrative

I don’t really get this. Are you saying the we don’t appreciate repetition of fresh, anti-sifu horsepoop? What’s the narrative here you speak of? Wouldn’t the narrative of Wonderland be something that the majority are behind? Otherwise it wouldn’t be the narrative that you’re implying we have, right?

Like, why you got to do us like that dawg? Actually just sounds, if anything, like you’re trying to manipulate the easily-manipulated. In a highschool debate-club kind of way.

Maybe you could also just vote ‘No’ when it goes to vote and sit quietly over there in the corner until then, unless of course you actually want to engage in discussion and elaborate on where you’re getting your information that led you to these legendary opinions?

Explain yourself sir.