[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

Vote is live now.At the moment Whales mostly are voting yes, frogs mostly are voting NO.The proyect should go on , the treasure is down from 1 billion cos the market has been down during the last 3 months. If the market goes up the treasure will go up as well as our wmemo and the fudders will be silenced. We just need somebody with good reputation managing the treasure along with daniele, it is clear to me that will all that FUD a lot of people sold their wmemo under the treasure value, it doesnt make any sense unless they believe the funds will be stolen. I will vote no to wind down wonderland. I am suffering a lot of losses as most of you , but the proyect well managed and if the market shift back up will let us recover from our losses

1 Like

wmemo price now up to 26378$ as whales are buying the dip expecting the vote to wind up will pass and get their rewards at the wmemo baking priceā€¦this is why cast a NO vote. Probably they are the same whales which managed to bring the price down a few days ago triggering the liquidation cascade and fucking the frogs with leverage positions

2 Likes

You DO understand this isnĀ“t DaniĀ“s request right?? HeĀ“s putting this out in the open since some frogs demand this. He doesnĀ“t WANT this to happen! OK?

What about the betswap tokens that we were promised?

@WonderlandTeam what happens with Danieleā€™s promise to pay back all the people that got liquidated under him and now have nothing?

Isnā€™t it unfair to do this without paying us back first and keeping the commitment that was made several times by Daniele and Sifu through Twitter and Discord?

1 Like

I am in favor of Wonderland continuing and Dani staying on as CSO.

For those that want to opt out of the project, we could do something similar to what Snowbank did; after the SnowDog fiasco they had a redistribution event where holders who didnā€™t want to continue with the project could redeem a fixed MIM value per $SB equal to $SB risk-free value (risk-free value = treasury owned reserves divided by supply of $SB owned by users) or alternatively if they wanted to continue with the project they could just continue holding their $SB tokens. [Source of explanation: Snowbank Docs]

2 Likes

I am a small Frog with 1.9 TIME, I voted NO, I feel I am in the Boulevard of Broken dreams right now.

I want Wonderland to continue. I also support Sifu, I am also ex-felon , everyone needs a second chance, what wrong did he do ? He build a good treasury. DEFI is for everyone.

1 Like

Go to Discord if You want to trash talk and make Your own truths out of thin AIR.

People here are trying to have a serious discussion about the future to come.

Suck up Your loss and get creative or just leave if Your only intension is to be SALTY!!

I voted NO. I am very disappointed that so many want to dissolve what could be a hugely profitable venture. Itā€™s smells real bad that big bags were attacking the treasury to bring us to this point and now big bags are voting to crush the project and drain the last bit of life from itā€¦

1 Like

You are going to be the one who is salty, lmao GG actually a rug

I agreeā€¦ new management. I would prefer Daniele stay on in some form (chairman of the board) but I guess itā€™s time this became a real DAO (or something similar) with everyone voting in management and as well as deciding on which projects to invest in while continuing to receive high APYs.

You got liquidated because you gambled irresponsibly and leveraged. No one is responsible for your loss but yourself.

To decide I need to know what will be backing price?

WMEMO top 10 purchased token average price of 18,056, Itā€™s really obvious whales bought at the lowest, and will get more votes in the proposal to cash out the 700m treasury of all the DAO

3 Likes

Who wrote this then and who proposed the 5 day thing? Also, look at the snapshotā€¦ his wallet voted for ā€œyesā€ā€¦

1 Like

Seems like you are buying into the garbage and FUD the trolls are shitting all over social media right now. Chill out. Half your shit is an opinion with no real facts behind it.

The point of this proposal is itā€™s their only real legal choice. Pay people back in or step back and let the community take charge and decide what to do. The situation is fuuuucked.

We need total value per person that would be paid outā€¦ Then we need to make that cleanly available where you just transfer out with none of that buyback beā€¦ Then we can see what the treasury looks like once people leave.

Am I shit out of luck as a TIME holder since the app is down and I canā€™t wrap it?

Iā€™m in this project since end of November 2021.
If Wonderland is wound down Iā€™m not rewarded accordingly.
The whales buying now the dip will be overrewarded.
Small frogs will pay the whale frogs which is highly unfair.
I voted NO to wind down Wonderland.

5 Likes

IĀ“m also a felon but for drug possession and growing weed and thinks people deserves second chances. But if You have been a serial fraudster committing crimes to other people and stealing their money, You have to accept that YouĀ“ve burned Your chances of managing other peoples money. The trust is GONE. Would You even consider leaving Your child at day care if You know they have a convicted pedophile working there? I wouldnĀ“t. Sifu deserves another chance in some other business but NOT in Wonderland.

wonderland treasury is being robbed

2 Likes