[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

In the Same boat, i doubt we can get the initial investment back, however I strongly believe that the project should go on without sifu handling the treasury and should instead be handled by a protocol as it should be with buy backs and whale prevention modules in place

I believe it is in the best interest of all Wonderland investors to vote NO on this proposal for several reasons. The vote is live for less than 48 hours.

I see a lot of people confused about ā€œgetting my full money backā€. The answer is NO, this will NOT do that for you. The ONLY way to get your initial investment back is vote NO for this and let the treasury be managed to create revenue like it was meant to!!!

1. The ā€œbacking priceā€ is not a true number of payout you would receive in this instance. The backing price includes the LPā€™s for TIME and wMEMO. You have to exclude the TIME/wMEMO values from the treasury. This results in a MUCH lower value for payout. Why would they not already give the information in the proposal of price/MEMO to refund? Because they know its a shit number and less people would vote for it.

2. You have people within the community that want to work to make this treasury valuable. Donā€™t vote to cashout when the MARKET itself and all of the assets within the treasury are at ALL TIME LOWS. They structured this dump force you into selling.

3) This proposal does not mention resolution anything about the existing commitments/investments the project has made in BSGG, Across the Ages, or the AVAX Liquidstaking platform.

1. If you look at sifu.ethā€™s address the guy BOUGHT wMEMO at the lows after his news came out! A lot of it! You really want to pay him out again?? Also, his wallet needs to be EXCLUDED from the snapshot.

5) There hasnā€™t been a third party audit of the treasury- voting for a quick exit because youā€™re sad about losses doesnā€™t help you or I regain any of those losses or even fully understand what they are, and possibly bones us even harder. The treasury went from almost 1 Billion to ~700 Million in a matter of days. All of that loss canā€™t be due to the drop in wMEMO price if our treasury is doing all of these awesome revenue-generating things right? But we donā€™t know because we donā€™t have an audit!

1. This proposal gives a snapshot date of NOW. Why now instead of before the cascades or even the Sifu doxxing (revealing of identity)? I donā€™t like this parameter at all. Whales can buy up wmemo on the market and then get a free profit.

These are the bare-minimum reasons why I believe EVERY person should vote NO

The absolute first next step forward (and the only one that should have been taken in lieu of the damn buybacks) is to pull the wMEMO LPs from Sushiswap. This is what makes OHM and itā€™s forks unique, we OWN our own liquidity, we can effectively vote to stop trading by just pulling it. That should be the absolute next step forward, during any of this. Allowing the LP to still speculatively trade while this announcement was publicly made was still complete negligence.

https://snapshot.org/?fbclid=IwAR0phGGZ4jgSSh4Y-J4JGZHyxvXJhqCl003YyDbGWs2PJRhx2bwpMkIe0qQ#/bestfork.eth/proposal/0xf24f389b80f1e056c8f308802767d77060cbeecf17afd8d379ea71b3ded6ebb5

5 Likes

Anybody tell me if Iā€™m wrong please. Somebody didnā€™t believe Wonderland treasury multi-sig team and Daniele, and sold all of their share (And also gave money because they sold every $wMEMO they had).

And today, you want shares from treasury?? How tf you think you are right?? You think Sifu is a scammer already, but what is this? You are biggest scammer because you want free money on treasure.

Btw, you give your shares to whales = you give a profit to whales

On the other hand, Treasury dissolving in bear market is really bad decission. Vote no for long-term holders.

2 Likes

one fraud shoudnā€™t bring down (frog) Nation

2 Likes

Same. Iā€™m full suit now. At least they rug us over generations so we have a chance to enjoy some money at least.

VOTE NO, lets wait and see how the investments pan out

2 Likes

This will mainly benefit the same people who brought down the value of wmemo by manipulating the charts. Itā€™s a cop.out. Dani and his team need to stand up and be strong, this is a weak strategy.

3 Likes

It seems strange to liquidate at a huge loss the entire project. Treasury DAOs can be an excellent business model for the long run. The main issue is as was raised in the initial post, voting No is difficult because no one has any visibility into how the DAO could be managed going forward. Unless some folks are willing and able to nominate themselves as candidates for the follow on vote to take over the multisig and manage the project going forward then there is no option but the liquidation. Of course, no one would trust such nominations without the people also revealing their identity, but really this is what normal non-crypto startups and businesses do as normal everyday business so why not?

All I say is pay back the money :wink:

So basically vote to kick sifu out of the project which was obviously going to pass.

Now voting to give the treasury back to its holders which will obviously pass with the whale vote who are the ones who manipulate the price and kick everyone else out when the price is at its lowest even though it would surely recover after Sifu leaves.

Nice cop out guys, get everyone scammed then give them back a tiny breadcrumb and call it democracy.

Iā€™m never touching a project like this ever again. So call the next one what you want.

2 Likes

Protect the LOYAL FROGS against Unaetical wales/holders, who just bought recently at discount price : pay-out CAN NOT be based on amount of TIME held, ong term holder (loyal frog) bought at price between 100K$ and last at 50K$.

2 Likes

You about summed it up. Nice cop-out. And the owners and desv can say ā€œThe people voted for thisā€ā€¦

The devs will be embroiled in lawsuits for the rest of their lives if they dissolve wonderland.

Im cool with a refund in either stable coins or eth/btc but can we get a fair price evaluation of the refund before voting? i personally would like to see the continuation of the project. Sushi swap , The wonderland x abra merge , betswap ( although i didnt really care about it ) , all bullish signs. Massive hiccup with buy back / whales , sifu , liquidations, but i think there is far too much good to build upon with better management then to just wrap it up so quickly.

I love your take ser. but disagree this is what fudders get. Its all their doing they sold now they pay price lol

NO they wont the dao voted for it you see the votes you didnt know how dao work. It was never 1 wallet one vote its 1 vote 1 coin what that mean? Silly rabbits lol

No totally disagree, stupid degens that over leverage should just leave

If the project is decided to be terminated, the payouts should be proportional to the investment(cost of time/Wmemo at the time of purchase X amount of Time/wMemo held). Say the total amount all investors put in is $10000, and an individual investor had put in $10, and the current treasury is $8,000. The individual investor should get $8 as pay out. If the current treasury is $10000, the individual investor should get $10, and if the current treasury is $20,000, the individual investor should get $20. It will be fair to all, irrespective of the time point at which they invested.

1 Like

They deserve it, people are stupid, theyā€™re pulling a vote where their own massive bags count for like 40% of the total vote and using it to get themselves out with all that treasury money and kick everyone else out while the price is at the lowest.

If the project is decided to be terminated, the payouts should be proportional to the investment(cost of time/Wmemo at the time of purchase X amount of Time/wMemo held). Say the total amount all investors put in is $10000, and an individual investor had put in $10, and the current treasury is $8,000. The individual investor should get $8 as pay out. It will be fair to all, irrespective of the time point at which they invested.