[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

Why not see if a project like OHM would like to take over our treasury?

I would not agree that “most” people want this to continue. Wonderland is tarnished and the devs who run it messed up big time. I don’t know how you could ever put any faith in them to run things right if you give them another chance.

So the people who didn’t take on the risk of leveraging should pay for your risk-taking? How does that seem fair to you. Your desire for compensation should be directed at the team’s personal holdings, not the treasury.

1 Like

There is no point in continuing if Dani is pulling out. We would just be robbed blind of treasury. Jackals are already in the tread promoting them selves for the treasury.

This is clean way out for Dani or as clean as he can get given everything but man snapshot should be before Sifu news. Otherwise its a rug pull. Who announces snapshot in future?!

Sifu’s and Dani’s wallets should not be included in snapshot. This is the least they can do given everything.

1 Like

1/1/22 BSGG snapshot makes sense

4 Likes

Everyone? - Apes in Apes out - Frog Nation is not Ape Nation.
Selling pressure means discount for Long investments.
The momentum phase was over when the mints were deprecated.
Crypto winter? maybe 4years if you’re a pessimist? What was your time horizon with this project? I might be wrong but I don’t think frogs were planning to crack lambos instead of Easter eggs.

Well Said! Evies. Current Owners of WMemo get the distro. Done
I would request Team that managed this don’t walk away millionaires.
Any WMemo in the Treasury is Distributed to current holders
We are entitled to the BSGG air drop

1 Like

Nobody even fucked up. Yes there was the liquidation cascade, but nobody stole your money literally nothing happened. The project is fine as is, just dipping w/ the mkt and currently the FUD.

3 Likes

What kind of proposal is this…smh. ALOT of people want to continue the project. Are you listening or reading the threads here? There is even a management company that is willing to work with you in the thread. People want the treasury team to be doxed…whats complicated with that? Getting some small change back from the treasury and “calling it a day is not the way to go”…this project can be successful but a can do attitude is truly needed…smh.

6 Likes

You think it’s normal to lose all of your tokens because Sifu was sleeping? allegedly

4 Likes

amen to that. feels a lot like chickening out

3 Likes

all these over emotional investors in crypto crying on discord, are annoying, grow up ! if you use leverage in trading that’s on you, put your big kid pants on and accept your loss like an adult. As for sifu hes out, but no need to kill the project for these rookie cry baby noob investors. Us responsible investors that managed our risk should be allowed to take advantage of natural price action and rebases. Get a firm to manage the treasury and soldier on

1 Like

You accounted for a 47% swing in one hour? I’m better off investing money with you

1 Like

all these over emotional investors in crypto crying on discord, are annoying, grow up ! if you use leverage in trading that’s on you, put your big kid pants on and accept your loss like an adult. As for sifu hes out, but no need to kill the project for these rookie cry baby noob investors. Us responsible investors that managed our risk should be allowed to take advantage of natural price action and rebases. Get a firm to manage the treasury and soldier on

4 Likes

TIME to hit and move on, we can do better things with the recovered funds

1 Like

The first question is do we really want to wind down Wonderland? The second / sub question is , if Wonderland is wound down then what are the chances of the liquidated funds been made good? There are a lot of rumours kicking around, and not very positive ones. Other questions include what has happened to BSGG and other investments? If we wind down we will never know?

What does the vote mean, my understanding is we have the option of the community taking over the project or it gets wound down and treasury is allocated as proposed.

Why I would like to the community to take over the project is as follows:

1. All existing investments are made good or alternative action is taken, there has been no mention of Airdrops etc.
  2. The community has enough brain power to run this and make it a success
  3. “Treasury will be paid back at backing price, and wMEMO held in the treasury is not a part of the distribution.” Not sure what this means but the backing price keeps coming down while the treasury stays the same. Is there a risk of being short changed? Just a concern.
  4. I’ve suggested a community call for tomorrow 12.00 Eastern 17.00 UTC. Anyone interested?

Thanks
Charlie

3 Likes

Yep im in that too…this proposal seems like someone that trying to get out easy without seeing how really difficult and what huge losses those who have held in this project have taken. “IF you vote against,…welp we will just hand it over to the community”…what kind of talk is that? smh. Continue the project making it a VC and use the treasury appropriately… how hard is that?..oohhh and that dont mean giving us away to Abra…my bad “merger”…another escape route…smh. Gee that proposal looks so gloomy its ridiculous.

5 Likes

I also lost some on sudden liquidation before Sifu’s secret came out… they need to separate who got liquidated on Jan 25th night, and then who got liquidated after Sifu’s dirty background came out. No matter what happens we need to support one to another

2 Likes

You better make a better proposal, and do it quick, before legal action is taken against you.

“Winding down will mean giving every wMEMO holder back the funds from the treasury that they are entitled to and declare the OHM Fork experiment closed. We strongly believe that this would be the cleanest way of moving forward.”

every wMEMO holder? Dani & co? Sifu & co? All the insiders sitting in & co?

So you are essentially asking us to legalize your rugpull so you can get your money out risk free? Are you fucking stupid or you think we are complete “morens”?

Would you maybe like to rename the proposal to “We want us to rug you with your consent you fucking morens lel”?

WTF is this shit?

Maybe while you’re at it, rename the collective as Fraud Nation, its more fitting.

4 Likes

100% agree with you. We need clarity on a lot of those detail that are not being discussed. The team is not saying anything and they just spit out proposals that only leads in the directions they want.

2 Likes