[WIP #7] - TheSkyhopper+Bastion Treasury Management

Let’s vote and get this show on the road!

5 Likes

I’m READY to voteeeee

4 Likes

Good offer, 10% ok! I vote yes

This is an excellent idea but there must be a benchmark that must be attained before calculating performance. Let’s say 10% is the benchmark, so if the manager achieves 10% in a month, he failed, there is no performance and hence no payment.

However if it achieves 15%, then his performance will be 15 - Benchmark of 10% = 5%. And payment will be calculated based on 5% performance.

There must be benchmark just like in TradFi to ensure top notch performance and avoid someone making huge amount from what an ordinary crypto investor can achieve. This is over and above high water mark.

Skyhopper comes as an expert so he must prove that he is an expert money manager.

After the editing and re-working of the proposal I can now get 100% behind this. Id say lets put it up for vote :grin:

3 Likes

Yep let’s get this done

4 Likes

I believe that skyhopper has already start working on the treasury and being tested by dani anyone else noticed the 40 millions the treasury mare??

2 Likes

I like the edited proposal, lets vote and get this moving!

4 Likes

10%is ok however must be some conditions in place he get this as long they have a performance target to meet in those 3 months.I mean if Time and Wmemo tanks another 10-20%really what’s the point? I’ll personally agree only if we see real growth in these 3 months.

Even in a DEFI we work with and are real people, so we need the rules and borders, the targets and the rewards for whoever does this work. In my business there ever has been a cascade in a bonus increasing based on performance and even a malus! when not or bad performance occurred. In that case there has been always a gremium to research/ analyze whether it has been caused by the persons own fault or an unpredictable event.

I agree
lets do it asap

2 Likes

Thats 4% a month is annualized… thats like lambo land. especially in these markets!

When will it be possible to vote?

We need a person name for name. Nickname does not work.

The vote is already open:
https://snapshot.org/#/bestfork.eth/proposal/0x15f04063c8566832500408b4d6e757f557b2a11f207169c96424a2234c10006d

2 Likes

@TheSkyHopper is doxxed. You can find info on who he is in the DAO Discussion linked in the WIP. There is a Youtube video of an interview in there when you can see him.

As mentioned above, the vote is now live on snapshot:
https://snapshot.org/#/bestfork.eth/proposal/0x15f04063c8566832500408b4d6e757f557b2a11f207169c96424a2234c10006d

Voted yes to this. Time we keep going forward instead of standing still :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

I dont like the 5 or 10% of profit. We have hundreds of millions. You can stake it on ankr earn 20% and guy earns 250k/month. Zero risk. I will do it for 1%

Agreed of profits make more and earn more!

1 Like