Proposal - Bastion Trading / TheSkyhopper to manage or advise on Wonderland Treasury

Let’s do it, revenue share is essential to give back to the stakeholders

2 Likes

I like your proposal but considering the circumstances, you can not blame us for being skeptical. If you and your team are serious about this we need a live-streamed AMA where you actually give us specific strategies that you are going to deploy in order to grow the treasury. Regardless of Sifu’s past and all the drama, I appreciate what he has done for wonderland but the only way for trust to be gained and for us to have any chance of turning this around he must go.

1 Like

i like the proposal. I’d like to know more about yourself and the team. After all, this is DAO. The process might be slow but I want to make sure before I make the decision.

1 Like

Everyone is all part of the same Dani loop. If I ever get the know how of setting this stuff up. I’d make it work for all… one day…

Only if Sifu is completely removed from wonderland.

1 Like

For those of you that are on the fence, I want to point out that, for all of us to truly gain back what we put in, we can NOT distribute right now, that will be loosing big time. Not because of what has happen to our community in the last 36 hours, but because of the state of the Crypto Market right now. We have to remain strong, for at least 4 months for the Market to Recover. We have to remain strong and create a positive outlook about the Frog Nation, and the project, to regain the confidence of the Industry, only then we will be able to recuperate.

Many of us have put everything in, and for most of us, it will take a good while to recover if we take a loose right now. That is why I wanted to share my thoughts for those of you that are on the fence, so you understand that keeping the project alive will mean night and day for the people that Daniele is been fighting for for so long. I believe is up to us to move forward. All the suites and ties have mostly move out of the Frog Nation by now, because they can recover and move on. But for those of us that remain we need to keep strong until the market recover and we can see the Percentages rolling in again. I believe with no doubt that Wonderland will create Wonderful Memories again when The Crypto Market recover from this bear market, but its going to take time(real time, if you know what I mean), and the Wonderful Nightmare that we have experience for the past 36 hours will be behind in history.

Bringing a professional management with a track record of success on both Bull and Bear Markets will help restore the image, bring back credibility and put the project on track to what we all dream it could be, a life changing event for us and our families. We have the power to show the world we were not rug pull, that we staid strong, and that we will be one of the biggest DAOs in history,

I vote yes, to stay, And if you choose the same, you have to be more involve than ever, you have to stay active in social media, any positive message will go miles to destroy the FUD. With time our wallets will speak for themselves, but for now your contributions are what will make a difference to restore our community. We can all learn from Danielle example and show up, and stay strong in this difficult times.

Frog nation will not be destroy by the first storm!
Stay connected, vote, participate in social media,
and do not let media manipulation take from us,
what we deserve!

We are creating history, let’s give them a good reason to remember us!

3 Likes

Lol based out of HK? How convenient outside of the jurisdiction of USA regulators AND European Regulators. Yeah I will pass big time.

Dani and his fraudsters can’t fool the community again.

Take a hike

2 Likes

Great idea, no more fucking fud. Just plans and action

This is barely a proposal - I like the idea but put something more than “hey we might be able to help” in front of this group. I think it is obvious there is enough interest to put a halfway baked proposal together instead of asking to make a decision with no formal proposal.

1 Like

I’m in.

Proof will be in the pudding though - your fees should be linked to success of your management and an incentive to do what’s right for the holders. Maybe we link success to wMEMO % change outperforming % change of key players (Bitcoin/crypto market overall) to prove that ups and downs in wMEMO price are not simply overall market driven and instead your successful strategies in play?

Need some brave changes though and some laying out of cold reality to everyone to temper our expectations - non of this lambo BS or allowing whales to play the system - be totally honest with us and don’t let us drown in hopium like before.

1 Like

It’s called wonderland for a reason: We’re falling down the rabbit hole. But in all seriousness, there can be an arduous road to redemption if we play our cards right. We have a huge treasury with what I still believe a talented dev team, including Dani.

5 Likes

The one who will have to manage the Treasury should be throughly investigated and his/her criminal record should be public to the #FROGNATION.
We want total TRANSPARENCY in every action when it comes to Wonderland management ans the DAO in general.

1 Like

yes for above proposal…wonderland shud b an independent revenue sharing platform…no merger with abracadabra plz…wonderland just need a professional team…nothing else…

4 Likes

Some of you must be smoking that hopium straight from the source.

The rug pull isn’t finished… radio silence while they decide how to pull it more. I’m still waiting for the hack and the whole treasury hitting the tumbler.

2 Likes

If Dani backs you guys, I am backing your proposal. The first priority we have in these new times is having a fully doxxed treasury manager, so we do not suffer from the same thing that caused all this. Most wonderlanders sold their tokens so we might not be many but we are still out there. I am speaking for myself but i’ve seen tons of people in twitter who agree with me, WE ARE DANI’S FOLLOWERS, WE STILL TRUST DANI.

0xSifu needs to go completely, i do not care he is a friend or whatever, as far as i’m concerned and quoting Dani “we are not running a charity here”

Thank you for still showing interest in this amazing project and for trying to bail it out.

1 Like

@TheSkyHopper Where do we go to see Bastion Trades trading history? I cant find it.

1 Like

No… the most frustrating thing about this is that people are annoyed with Daniele’s broken promises, spur of the moment decisions and lack of transparency on the project and finances, amongst many other things. Now we find out that he’s also ludicrously naïve and in order to combat that narrative and pacify his investors he again grabs for the first hand of support extended to him to manage the treasury instead of taking the necessary time to search for other viable options?

I really can’t with this project anymore. Incompetence with leadership just keeps showing through and through.

1 Like

I’d be for something like this but my only concern is you’re a Hong Kong based team and someone is needed to cover across all time zones to manage and grow the treasury and eventually the revenue share.

1 Like

Masahide Hoshi is an investment strategist at Phalanx Capital Management Located in Hong Kong, he provides trade ideas and assists with the construction, sizing and scope of the firm’s portfolio.

Background

Hoshi began his career at UBS in Tokyo as a Japanese convertible bond and equity derivatives trader. While at UBS, he was also involved with the firms U.S. listed options in the consumer/retail sector and was in charge of trading the bank’s Latin America equity derivatives portfolio. Hoshi went to work for Atma Capital in Singapore where he managed the firm’s Japanese convertible bond and equity derivatives portfolio.

Prior to joining Phalanx, Hoshi worked at J.P. Morgan Chase where he was in charge of equity derivatives trading for Central and Southeast Asia.

Education

Hoshi graduated from Yale University with a Bachelors of Arts in Economics.

2 Likes

Love this we need professionals and someone who is respected, skilled and willing to be doxed

1 Like