Proposal - Bastion Trading / TheSkyhopper to manage or advise on Wonderland Treasury

thank you for posting his background. I listened to the podcast and I liked it. Of course, we would need AMA live before we can proceed.

Totally agree!!
In the crypto world I see the third point you make more and more underestimated.
Votes and choices of 24-36 hours max it’s not how the world works. I want to know people, who are you? how much did u made in x time? why? how? when? We can’t just choose fast, this needs time!

1 Like

The buy backs need to stop for sure.

1 Like

Although I value your expertise, I think they are better ways for you to be involved in Wonderland and based on fairness and equal chances. I detailed it in my proposal below. Your feedback will be valuable

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/counterproposal-to-bastion-new-governance-strategy-and-controls/10569

1 Like

I do also think your team needs to cover down on all time zones.

1 Like

Repay everyone liquidated unfairly below Daniele or below 25k - 20k before talking about new proposals

LFG. Onward with Wonderland!

SiamKidd for treasurer with these guys as advisors!

I do not agree with this proposal. Just give us the original investment that is it. I do not trust Dani anymore.

1 Like

U don’t go to a job interview to discuss ur expected sallary (first impression is bad already). Even u havent done a proper proposal yet…we need MORE qualified candidates, with real experience, doxxed profiles and a solid plan for handling treasury. We need the guy who exposed Sifu to investigate them too. Guys, It’s our money, we can’t settle for less!!

4 Likes
  1. Dani showed negligence in appointing sifu when he knew his history. Everyone agrees on this. Dani’s judgment is in question as far as I’m concerned. He should not have a leadership role moving forward. This is not a game, real money is involved and so was our trust.

2. I agree in bringing a doxxed pro team to manage the treasury.

3. A mechanism must be engineered to defend our DAO against whale abuses.

4. Bailing out people that were liquidated is unacceptable. They took the risk, they must take the consequences. If they are bailed out then where do you draw the line for this? It’s a slippery slope. What about the stakers that lost value? Will they be bailed out?

1 Like

I feel more confident today than I did last night. I think a fully docs, professionally managed investment DAO is the right direction to bring back trust. Ultimately a stronger frog nation.

Just adding another person who has control of the funds is not the answer. This needs to be done more formally and management of the treasury needs to be put behind a governor contract. Purchases and actions need to be put to a vote

As everyone else is already saying, this is exactly what we need at this time. I trust daniele, so I believe he’ll make the right decision. Also might I add, I bought 1 $TIME at $6,000 and am currently sitting in around $800. So there really isn’t much for me to lose lol.

a month ago everyone was screaming “In Sifu we trust” and then voted for Sifu to have expanded duties of the treasury. Since that moment, the project has collapsed. Partially due to a harsh bear market, and then also due to massive team mistakes. This could have been avoided if before Sifu was promoted was doxxed then to help the community make a full decision. The results are clear, if he was doxxed then, he would have been outted and kicked because no one wants a felon managing their assets.

That said, shutting down this project and giving treasury back to holders will do very little good. $1BN is a lot of money, but not when you divide it up across 1 million people. it averages out to $1,000 average and to those like me who have thousands and thousands invested, not very appealing to be honest.

I have also not spoken up, I have watched. Dani has made some really wonderful innovations in this space of Defi, and he has also made some critical mistakes that I believe he will learn from. I also believe a lot of those in Defi will learn from this as a whole for the future. Governance is indeed happening, and keep in mind, this project is largely an experiment that has proved successful until just recently. Will it hit the level it hit previously? It can, and it also could far exceed that.

The first dip was due to market, and that, Wonderland as a whole is too “liquid” there are no penalties for unstaking your money early - and thus, creates a poor experience for the average emotional investor. The second massive dip here is due to project mistakes that now have unfortunately stacked on top of a poor market environment and ahs created a snowball of negativity.

To masa and the Bastion Trading Team, do I believe that your org can help Wonderland 100x? no. Can you get it back to and exceed from where it was and keep it steady? Yes! I do believe that is possible.

We have little to lose at this point after losing so much. I think a solid and quick decision is must or this project will die.

2 Likes

I don’t think we should jump the gun on the first option we have. We need to see some concrete background checks, police checks, references, previous work experience, formal proposals, etc.

Maybe we need a board of directors to advise on such big decisions like this. All I see on their linkedin is that they’re based out of honk Hong. Also the fact that they know Dani kind of makes this a conflict of interest doesn’t it?

No thank you.

Please check out my proposal

TheSkyHopper,

What’re your returns in your Venture Fund since it opened?

It’s a no from me. Siam Kidd to the moon

I propose that Dannie remains in he’s position. I and many other frogs do not want Dannie to go. If he goes we go. He’s leadership is a significant reason as to why we remain invested and engaged. If this doesn’t meet the standard for what is required for a vote. Leadership facilitate it. But only if he’s leaving. Let Dannie stay. I am very upset about this. Removing Sifu is enough. Why all this?