Proposal - Bastion Trading / TheSkyhopper to manage or advise on Wonderland Treasury

second this 110 percent!!!

I personally need more information on these guys. This whole situation has made me realise how little research I was doing into how my investment was being managed. In the finance world, I do way more research into stocks/shares/funds before investing and I consider many different options and I now realise crypto should be no different. So on this I think with the size of fund we have, we need more options to choose from and also a roadmap/investment strategy from the new fund managers as part of their proposal.

And you apparently, are just a sore loser! No offense though, just saying…

It is necessary to be able to see in all proposals what the approach is to reinforce the feeling of belonging to the FrogNation, And I doubt there is a better way than a major AirDrop.
Anyone who enters now will be much better placed than all of us who are 90% down, it is time to show that those who see Wonderland as more than just one of its coins are rewarded, that we are not afraid to spend years on the project, if we believe we are an important part of it.

And it’s such and achievement

Small frog here and I support any sane move the team has to offer…Hope we get to a point where come back is real for frog nation!

you thing wall don’t go in goldman zachs because of some scandal. ahahah People come for money don’t be silly.

What we need is:

• Fully doxxed team
  • Multisig treasury, where they will not hold all the keys, and do things without approval and Dani
  • Clear commission structure
  • Cuts and reduced commissions in case they do not perform
  • Financial report each month
  • Commission to be taken out and payed to separate doxxed account
  • 1 year contract, with 1 year extension, renewed indefinitely each year if they do well.
  • I don’t think Dani should be kicked out like some people are calling here for. He needs to clean up this mess. Otherwise you will give him a free pass. Ultimately we invested because of him. If he wasn’t been here majority of people wouldn’t invest
7 Likes

I agree but money from commission don’t need to go directly to the manager but to a committee a frog that decide how to dispatch the fund.
IE:
Hire new people
Redistriubute some to the frog or put it back to the treasuries
Define the salary of guy in the team

1 Like

forget about that. If you want to be in enter now there is a good price

GOOD but only where a scheme is in place which rightly incentivize good performance, pay only the right fee and penalize bad behavior of the treasury manager

3 Likes

My sentiments exactly.

As most people I’ve invested money and lost money in this process due to gross negligence poor communication poor decision making and poor management. All of this has culminated in many people losing their money. We invest in products that we understand the risk but when the people who are supposed to be in charge and have the keys to the car are driving drunk behind the wheel – – most of these issues we’ve run into we’re not only avoidable But we’re basically accidentally on purpose. I’ve liquidated my position but if there’s any money to be shared from the treasury that should be paid back to the people whose value of the product they purchased was grossly discounted due to bad decision making – – that may be an understatement – – reckless decision making. So there’s a few people left in this discord who have the ability to make some decisions and vote? Why are they the ones. Danny you should just take responsibility for your actions pump the brakes on this car wreck that you’ve created and liquidate and split these fees evenly to the wallets that had skin in the game. Other than that you’re just on the same path of making more poor decisions over and over which you’ve proven you’re really good at that.

1 Like

you can just look at the top 100 wallets on the chain. no need to believe anything. just go and look at the facts lol. and im hardly dilutional. im unique.

2 Likes

i like the idea, but we need cold hard facts in any proposal, potential improvements, strategies going forward, etc…

entire team needs to be doxxed.

why are you the people to take this to the next level and not somebody else? how does your relevant experience, life experience, relate, specifically?

what problems have you solved that you see similar things here and how would you tackle them?

Bitfinex, tether, dani, shitfu and the rest are all linked con men.

Let’s just get that treasury split to refund the losses otherwise Dani will end up going to India and you’ll say goodbye to final 10-15% … Either way… He continues to **** us…

Dani has also charge the reputation Of people like Andre and any other people associated with him businesswise. And the products that they are creating, were creating Etc. The incestuous blowback of your poor decision making has ramifications across peoples reputations livelihood and investments – – you going into public forums with these partners knowing that the man managing your treasury was convicted scam artist — was quite frankly one of the most selfish and immature moves I’ve seen. Some of these other leaders in the crypto space have done so much to build reputations – – also the future scrutiny of cryptocurrency‘s and the lake are being closely watched by people governments etc. who have the ability to re-Kavic on the progress we’re making. People like Danny and decisions like he’s made undermined the complete integrity of these advancements we’ve made. But my guess is no matter how much people type on these discord’s – – How much people communicate this message – – these thoughts and mature decisions Are far beyond the reach of Danny. He’s already proven that over and over he’s going to make terrible decisions.

1 Like

Don’t listen to any more of Dani’s crap. It’s all there to get as much as he can. It’s obvious to anyone, he’ll just sell you another pipe dream while some internal trading goes on.

I feel sorry for him as his life is gonna be a paranoid one. His own failure for getting a known bellend onboard. Fly with the crows get shot with the crows…

2 Likes

It is clear from the proposal that they will charge a fee for their services

The proposal basically says “trust us bro” we are doxed… No plan, no roadmap, Sifu might still be involved just not running the treasury.

Dani is still trying to maintain control over this project by bringing his friends…

I dont trust his judgment…

He fucked us before and I dont see how he wouldnt do it again.

4 Likes