PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

agree to your proposal

2 Likes

agree to your proposal

1 Like

BIG YES!!!

There’s too much shady stuff going on. I am no programmer BUT is there hidden code in the Protocol that would send tokens out without requiring MULTI SIGN ???

Damn right. But actually of what our initial investment is. Not these cut rate prices like you say

1 Like

I agree! This sounds like a good idea! Especially since now we know Sifu is a fraudster

2 Likes

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/full-audit-on-wonderland-treasury/8749

Please comment on FULL FINANCIAL AND CODE AUDIT - eg: To make sure that Tokens can’t be transferred out without multi-sign wallet. eg: When minting, we know that tokens are generated to Minter and Treasury, but are there tokens generated that goes to UNKNOWN WALLETS ???

What do u all think ??

3 Likes

i agree 100 % to this !

2 Likes

and why not put it up for a vote now?? i dont see any voting here bro ???

set it up plz

1 Like

I really want my Lambo!!! I was supposed to have 19 of them!!:cry:

That solution unfortunately is not viable in this situation. Those type of audits are in high demand and can take months before a line of code is even looked at. We need a solution to this mess now.

1 Like

I agree also.
This has not been fair run…

2 Likes

I agree with this. Dani knew who Sifu is. I lost all faith in Dany…

1 Like

They should be able to track all TIME/MEMO/WMEMO holders past and present and all the people should be refunded

3 Likes

Agree to this proposal

3 Likes

Agree to this proposal.

1 Like

The man has terrible judgement, however, he has a lot of determination and resolve. I believe Dani has good intentions. He has the ability to move mountains. That being said, any future projects I will be hesitant to invest in.

I agree with this proposal

1 Like

I think this proposal makes a lot of sense. The only change I would suggest is to distribute over time so that everybody gets more money. Let that million dollars a day work for us…

2 Likes

agree to your proposal.

1 Like

The treasury has enough money to pay out roughly 41k per wMemo.

Where do you think that the money to reimburse investors at their entry price will come from? We are talking about hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars. There is no way to reimburse investors beyond the 41k per wMemo limit.

The best option is to allow those who want to swap their wMemo for $41 000 from the treasury

5 Likes