PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

Nonsense. I disagree. Just leave man

1 Like

Where do you check this out - voting power - ? is there any link with address connection?
I am completely lost in these Forum sections!

This proposal is stupid because itā€™s impossible.

Itā€™s a sad story to invest during the first few months of a highly speculative start up, experience 95% drawdowns, and write a proposal requesting your original investment back. Youā€™re money is gone. Every seller needs a buyer and when you bought someone else sold and THAT person took your money. The treasury doesnā€™t have your original investment.

Treasury literally does not have enough money to return more than the backing price per wMEMO.

Stupid proposal

This is actually unreasonable. For many many reasons. But letā€™s start with taking responsibility. For many of you down the most, its because you bought at the highest price. APY was super high, BTC was at/near all time highs and you got greedy and made a bad investment decision. Even if all this Sifu/Liquidations drama didnā€™t happen - you would still be way down on your investment. Stop crying and learn from your mistake. Crypto is not a game of handouts. Itā€™s one of high risk and sometimes high reward but most times high loss. If you didnā€™t accept this, you should have put your money into CeFi in some stable stocks or bonds. Letā€™s be realistic.

I agree with this proposal

This was already voted on and rejected by the majority. There are so many of these posting requesting the same thing appearing on the forum. It was voted on and rejected End of.

1 Like

This is the only think to do after you did fraud us all with Sifu !
I will definitly vote for it !!!

1 Like

Lol, you guys tell all the other projects where you lost your money to give it back lol, you guys are pathetic. I am down 70% and I am not here crying about it. We all knew the risk.

1 Like

At the minimum I would atleast like an option to redeem at treasury valueā€¦at the minimum

yep

1. Tweeted heā€™ll shutdown Wonderland while the votes are still running = Project did not take DAO into account
  2. He does not think before he promises, underdeliver.
  3. He knew who Sifu was since 2020

Yes!!! Where do I vote?

1 Like

Your pretty ignorant of the laws, just spewing ignorance. No police donā€™t handle this cases, the SEC and FBI internet fraud divisions handle these types of cases. Iā€™m pretty sure with all the news circulating about Wonderland they are watching closely. You really think US government is just going to ignore this when millions of dollars were ripped off? Just because itā€™s defi? Lmao look what happened to Sifu.

1 Like

Tell me what other projects keep changing what was promised. We signed up for what was promised on Wonderland. Seems to me its a breach of contract and misleading investors, at the same time not transparent with the fact we had a career criminal managing the treasury. If everything was as is with no manipulation, I would not complain if i was down 80%. But everyone here was mislead that is the problem

3 Likes

Thank you for your proposal.
I agree that it will be the most transparent/trustworthy way if the WL team plans to regain investors to continue growing the project. More importantly, since the origin of the liquidations was a ā€œplanned attackā€, it seems fair that the original investors get another chance to reinvest in WL with their original funds, should they choose to do so.

1 Like

yes i aggre too this proposel

I have committed almost 100 time based on the model they have been held and it almost came to the point that I may be ended up with spell tokens. I was almost stripped away all my initial investment & for any changes coming in near future for better or worse, it wouldnā€™t be the same model what I was led to believe in. For such a reason alone, we should be an option to opt out with our initial investment.

1 Like

I donā€™t think original investment is feasible - this is crypto and we all know we take risk getting into projects. Claiming a refund when things go wrong is too much. There are other rage quit proposals that offer a more realistic solution.

https://snapshot.org/

the link of the votes!

All these it is really just bad management

Many of us voted to save Wonderland were overwhelmed and shocked by the suden proposal of winding down. Please go to Snapshots to vote again, snce the previous result was so closed 3 days ago. Many of us have changed our mind after seeing the recent implications. You are intitled to your share of the treasury because this is a project failure, not because of bear market.

Wonderland team decided to quit, we deserve 2nd chance to think it through.

https://snapshot.org/#/bestfork.eth