PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

Yes, this was caused by a project failure, not driven by bear market. Wonderland team and Dani wanted to quit because they admitted this OHM Fork Wonderland is failure experiment. That’s why they decided to close down. Therefore all the investors intitled to claim their shares from treasury. If treasury don’t have enough funds, then every pay back will be reduced proportionately.

2 Likes

I agree to this proposal

Agree!!! Im from South América!!!
I believe in the project and the financial freedom, I put my saves un wonderland to change the life of my family, and just lose all my money.
it is not fair that only the people who were liquidated after Daniele are rewarded, in the end I lost quick money just by staking, in the end those of us who believed and were patient, our money was lost and it seems like they dont care about us that the people who trusted them are so screwed with their money. holders have to be rewarded that was what caught me from wonderland but honestly I see that only whales and people who take too many risks are rewarded. I only hope that this proposal is valid, in the end I lost my years of savings and that of my family for believing in Daniele

3 Likes

And include MEMO holders who have not wrapped to wMEMO

Saludos / cumprimentos

I agree if this include these guys that was liquidated that two black days on cascade, that also a promise that isn’t fullfed yet. It’s seems that the team only is hearing the proposal that serve to them. First of everything thy should fulfill their promises, that lack of trust leave us here, where we are.

1 Like

Ohh yeah sifu is scamming people by doing same site of wonderland but adding extra y on money… damn
and sure reimburse people for initial investment.

@Bholy777

Keep in mind that votes that did not go through the proper process are not valid.
Essentially, if there is no WIP, there is no point in voting, these snapshots will be ignored.

NalXes,
I have seen it, unfortunately. However, the proposal 1. wasn’t written very clearly; 2. I didn’t even know that there was another platform to vote - another sign of bad communication, short notice period, I am sure I am not the only one; 3. a new proposal requires 100 TIME to be posted, which I don’t have.

For sure we need some rules to establish a vote: must be weighted with the holding, have a decent duration, and making sure that everybody is reached out:

I suggest to write it first here, if everybody agree, than a guy with 100 TIME can post it on the snapshot.

Proposal first draft could be: using the treasury of wMEMO to pay back proportionally, the initial investment (time of the purchase) of the MEMO/TIME/wMEMO holders.

I think this is a fair deal for them to avoid jail or some other troubles

• Daniele, personally has cash out 20M -
  1. That’s fair. However, the RFC step can/should be used to clarify/write a more formal proposal.

2. The link is usually included in the “real” proposals that are up for vote. No need to promote the link when there is no real vote on going. However, communication can definitely be improved in general. I believe the link is in #official-links in Discord. I also recently added it to the pin post in #dao-discussions.

3. The 100 limit was imposed to prevent spam proposals at the start. Given the amount of rebase since then, it look like 100 is no longer enough and people are not spamming the snapshot again. My belief is that if a good proposal is put forward and goes through the proper steps the team should put it up for a vote. Therefore, smaller frogs’ proposals could still be voted on without the need to ask for someone to post it for them. That said, still being figured out.

1 Like

there is a pool following this proposal, please contribute:
https://dao.wonderland.money/t/proposal-to-be-transferred-to-the-snapshot-pay-back-the-holders/13670

3 Likes

YES I agree with this idea

1 Like

Hi Garyla213
Please help to spread the link, to be sure everyone who is interested, will be able to participate. Still 6 days then we can send the proposal on the snapshot with the weighted votes! There we can only have the real result.
We understand that everyone else that can have different interests than us - we directly involved - might vote NO to sabotage it.

Thanks, and very welcome suggestion through replies

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/proposal-to-be-transferred-to-the-snapshot-pay-back-the-holders/13670

2 Likes

Correct. In the meantime we can work on the draft of the proposal to send on the snapshot once we agree. That was the intention.

1 Like

NO, you literally sold. You DECIDED to sell. Stop idiocracy

1 Like

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/apy-reduction-plan-phased-reduction-based-on-wmemo-price/13721?u=ironman.jtsme

I have drafted a phased APY reduction plan, please review

snapshot.org is the site for voting. You need to link your wallet to determine your voting power. This proposal probly won’t make it there since, as others pointed out it’s totally un-realistic.

“The stake holders will then be allocated with the funds from the treasury that they are entitled to”
https://snapshot.org/#/bestfork.eth/proposal/0xe13716789e63fd4878a8696e27039d3cfe1229e9211c955a89416bed016350c4

what does it mean?

Are they given us back our initial investment?
is the treasury balance ($723,488,866) enough to cover all the investments back?

Why this people are watching with little knowledge and little effort?

Please who has access to data make a calculation!

fgs they are getting millions not even able to write an exhaustive article with all the data the investors can analyse!

2 Likes

I bought a jacket from Gap a few months ago and recently tried to return it, the lady at the store told me it was too late. Unbelievable!

Also, I bought a desk chair from Amazon over the past year but when it arrived it was broken, the third-party seller approved the return, but wanted me to pay the return shipping… which was like 75% of what I paid for the chair. THIS IS BS!

I wish I had never invested in this jacket and this chair and for these reasons, I believe that Dani should reimburse me for these purchases.

This is our right and it’s what we deserve!

It’s the ‘smart’ way to pull the rug, don’t pull it all the way when you’re doxxed. Blame liquidations on whales to cover inside trading, it’s paving the way for the future of all the rug removals tbh.

But as long as someones having a nice time with my money I’m happy… keeps me smiling :smiley:I

1 Like