PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

“original” value is different for everyone. explain how this would work.

snapshot.org can record your purchase price.

1 Like

your comment smells like the cheese under your feet

entry value = market price when purchased

SNAPSHOT is no longer showing the running results, nor the end results of the last few polls. Are they published elsewhere?

I could not even vote today. Somebody in admin should attend to this urgently please!

Yes, we all understand there’s risk in terms of investment. Market volatility is understandable.
However, this is not the case. Then why the long-term holders are intitled to their initial investment?

1. The founder and development team admitted that this OHM Fork Wonderland project was an experiment failure because the original purpose of the project was mainly for fund raising. The high APY was designed as a gamification to attract investors to build the treasury not sustainable long-term.

2. The treasury was derived from the long-term holder’s contributions (initial investment) .

3. They are intitled to receive their initial contributions because Wonderland project no longer can fulfill its original promise but simply a gamification for falsely infeasible long-term hope.

Therefore, the early adopters are intitled to claim their initial investment and no reason to absorb the loss due to project errors.

1 Like

Exactly!
P.S. Admin - I don’t understand why I have to post min. 20 characters to respond!

1 Like

I am qualified to sent proposal to Snapshot.org.
Please let me know if I can be any help.

1 Like

Yes, we all understand there’s risk in terms of investment. Market volatility is understandable.
However, this is not the case. Then why the long-term holders are intitled to their initial investment?

1. The founder and development team admitted that this OHM Fork Wonderland project was an experiment failure because the original purpose of the project was mainly for fund raising. The high APY was designed as a gamification to attract investors to build the treasury not sustainable long-term.
  2. The treasury was derived from the long-term holder’s contributions (initial investment) .
  3. They are intitled to receive their initial contributions because Wonderland project no longer can fulfill its original promise but simply a gamification for falsely infeasible long-term hope.

Therefore, the early adopters are intitled to claim their initial investment and no reason to absorb the loss due to project errors.

2 Likes

Interesting, however, should be more specific about how to go about it, i.e. numbers, methods, proposal, blockchain transactions, links etc.

1 Like

Snapshot wallet addresses which are open book. Transactions are open to public.

2 Likes

The true win-win rage quit option should be based on the initial purchased dated price, not a fixed buyback price, therefore the whales won’t be able to raid our treasury.

Most of the long holders who wish to exit are small investors, the total of their initial investment would be a small fraction compared to the total payout to whales with fixed buyback.

2 Likes

Instead of wasting energy on a hopeless proposal like this, take a look at the Professor’s latest article on rage quit option. It reads like a win-win for both sides. Read it and let’s put it for a vote.
Professor’s Rage Quit Article

3 Likes

This was already put forward to a WIP and voted against !

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/wip-4-wind-down-wonderland-and-give-the-treasury-back-to-its-holders/10751

You might get an option to rage quit under whatever proposal makes it through to manage the treasury. But for crying out loud what you’re proposing here has already been denied !

1 Like

Please review my discussion as an option to increase the potential of a safe “Rage-Quit”

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/if-you-want-a-rage-quit-option-listen-up/

Im not saying I agree or disagree to offering the rage quit in any of my replies - Im saying it should pass to formal vote before we can move on. In this post specifically I just mean that there are better worked out proposals handling it.

1 Like

There’s no more options. Please, I only want my original investment and go back home. So much stress lately.

2 Likes

Most of the holder’s original investment is at a price of 80-100k wMemo. The treasury is backed for 37k and some of the wMemo is included in that so realistically it is only backed to around 30k. This means that most people will be down 60-80% if they give holders the treasury. Is that what you want?

1 Like

The vote was to keep Wonderland going and build the fund + investments. Not sure if this topic is even relevant anymore?

2 Likes

If you don’t mind to chuck more details in what’s your plan?