PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

In reply to PlayerZero: This should occur. It absolutely is required as a project ‘lessons learned’ step.

I do not agree with the vast majority of this thread.

Each of us bears individual responsibility for our choice to invest.

1. I hold myself to this standard and still believe in the potential of this project.
  2. Did I understand every nuance? no. I did not.
  3. Did I choose, like you to take a risk? Yes, I chose to take a risk.

I want to see a project which built over 1 billion dollars in treasury assets succeed. I choose to believe others understand their risks (and the potential to not get a participation trophy) have only invested appropriately.

1 Like

We can achieve this with my proposal. Please read and help me get support: A relaunch project that pays daily yields in BTC! Let me show you how - Please read!

100% agreed with your proposal!

If this project is dissolved then I would agree with this proposal.

But if the project is not dissolved I can’t agree with this. What remains of the treasury would be better spent increasing value of the protocol. First through finding investments that can make some great gains to the treasury. Second through marketing to repair the loss of trust in the protocol. In the long run that would regain your initial investment and eventually increase it.

2 Likes

I second this request

@Arjo one way to do this is with continual Treasury buybacks. The Treasury could buy back wMEMO until the market price matches the backing price. Then, anyone who wants to sell out, could sell to the Treasury (or whomever else is willing to pay a premium). This would allow the project to continue, and any disinterested Wmemo holders to get out. TLDR; the Treasury could start doing more buybacks to allow disinterested parties to exit at the market backing price.

My vote is YES.

Enact revenue share; 50% directly of all daily revenues to all wMEMO holders, the other 50% to buying back tokens to maintain buying pressure.

We do this until we find a NEW treasury manager and/OR the price is back above 160k per wMEMO.

Agreed. I’m down 80% since my initial DCA when TIME was ~8500. I think holders should be compensated at some capacity.

The is a great route to go ONLY for THOSE WHO ARE STILL HOLDING. DIAMOND HANDS

NO that would mean everyone who sold as a fricking pussy and now they want their money back, how old are you kids here. Hell no, i am still holding so i am entitled to that treasury not some pussies, this is the game. Stop fucking crying and man up, everyone was like yeah fuck the suits, what did you do when they came you sold like a pussy, no one said how the war will look like, well now you know how it looks like, it gets ugly but being a pussy just makes thing worse.

1 Like

I disagree. We must protect the treasury at all costs. We invested into an extremely risky project, its time to take responsibility. If you wanna sell, sell your wMEMO on the open market.

1 Like

Thank you, people need to learn that buying a multiples over nav is not a god idea. Other people have taken risk buying below nav and would have no way of getting renumerated for it?

1 Like

You should be doing it to the holders only, anyone who borrowed taken a risk to their own investment and should not be refunded.

1 Like

%100 agreed.we had trust to team and project,ı wouldn not invest if i had known all this

I fully disagree. let’s rebuild

3 Likes

Agree if we can get back the original amount of money

2 Likes

Agreed, this would prove that the words of good intention to all frogs are not meaningless

1 Like

get this man out of here, he’s delusional

1 Like

Agree, this needs to happen

100% agree. We all invested in this project under false representation and there have been numerous promises that the devs have already failed to deliver on prior to the Sifu debacle which is misleading and deceptive conduct.

Had ANY of us known who Sifu truly was, none of us would have invested. Not to mention all the false promises that they have failed to deliver on, the airdrop never happened, the buy backs rarely happened and when they did they were way below backing level, Sifu himself has already admitted that the APY offers no monetary increase to our holdings and we were lured in with an 80,000% APY which literally represents nothing, we have not been executing treasury funds as a VC with profits deployed to holders which is what was promised to us and any shred of faith we had in our devs is now well and truly gone.

Had we known any of this information prior to investing, none of us would have invested, and therefore I expect 100% reimbursement for my funds that was invested in this project, in full. As every Time holder is entitled to. It’s a shame that it has come to this as I truly had high hopes for this project and invested substantial amounts into it, but we need to know when enough is enough.

Daniele has a great reputation which was further strengthened during the hack that occurred in his previous project when he reimbursed his holders their funds and I feel this will further strengthen people’s faith in Daniele’s future projects if he does the right thing and reimburses all holders their initial investment. This project did not pan out as expected, it’s time to call it quits, do the right thing, and move onto other projects. There’s no 2 ways about it.

7 Likes